Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2006, 01:29   #1
God Member

Chatroom

We are missing the chatroom. Are we getting a chatroom back or not seeing as the naughty people got in through there?
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-11-2006, 01:33   #2
Yank in King Art's Court!

Re: Chatroom

Hey Jen, yeah I figured you guys had to be dying without your nightly chats. I was kinda missing checking in on you guys also. Hope it comes back soon!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 01:36   #3
Senior Member+

I agree LYY i miss it too. If its too much of a risk we understand but I still miss it.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 01:41   #4
God Member

Well someone had to ask - so thought it might as well be me!!
Old 25-11-2006, 01:42   #5

Well heck folks, why not make this your own little "private" chatroom eh?

Old 25-11-2006, 01:43   #6

Good way for me to build up my post count. Then again, probably something against the rules to do that then eh?

Old 25-11-2006, 09:09   #7
Senior Member+

yes where is the chatroom,took me ages to find it before and when i did it went within a month
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 12:07   #8
Senior Member+

Im also missing the arcade i liked them games with the scores

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 12:51   #9
Senior Member+

I miss the the chatroom also, but i'm just thankful that we have Accyweb back. At least we have somewhere to have a good moan about not having a chatroom. lol

The views expressed here are my own & are not necessarily those of the site.
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 13:29   #10
God Member

We cant use this as the chatroom - simple reason its a FAMILY forum and stuff what gets said in the chatroom is not suitable for a family forum. Not even the over 18's would suit either some of the stuff whats said in there. Plus what is said in the chatroom stays there - doesnt come out unless someones being a prat. We haunted Burnley web lyy when accyweb was down but we werent half missing accyweb.
Old 25-11-2006, 13:41   #11
God Member

Yeah jen im missing the chatroom as well ,but if i rem rightly im sure mick said in another post that it wont be coming back ,( I maybe wrong will have to search threads ). Even Neal has taken chat off BW just to be safe , but maybe when Roy finnally gets some spare time he might be able to find a way round it eh!! fingers crossed . Poor bloke must be pulling his hair out with all these problems on ere think best we could do for now is open a conference up on yahoo or something .maybe someone could search for ideas ?
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 18:46   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

hey i miss it too - but keep the faith, roy will prob sort things when hes time,busy lad is that,in siberia or somewhere freezing,patience is a virtue.
Old 26-11-2006, 20:48   #13
God Member

I have setup a temp chatroom while roy fixes the site one, see more information at

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26202

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..