Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2005, 11:37   #1

Question Karma

I have over the past few weeks aquired various amounts of karma for various posts. However, I am not entirely sure as to what some of the catagories are.

The red and green or good/bad are quite obvious, though the purple one is not. Of these I have 2.

Can anyone tell me what the colour purple denotes?
Bad-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-11-2005, 11:54   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Karma

Never had a purple one!

You may loose karma for putting this in general chat thread instead of any questions, lol.

Try doing a search on karma, there are lots of threads re: karma, and you may find out why you've got a purple one.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2005, 12:01   #3
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-Wolf
the purple one is not. Of these I have 2.

The colour purple means that somebody that hasn't sufficient posts has tried to give you karma, I think (though I'm not sure), you have to have 100 posts to be able to give/take karma properly.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2005, 12:07   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-Wolf
I have over the past few weeks aquired various amounts of karma for various posts. However, I am not entirely sure as to what some of the catagories are.

The red and green or good/bad are quite obvious, though the purple one is not. Of these I have 2.

I have had 2 of them and the comment on one poberly means some tried but failed to take some.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2005, 12:13   #5

There are lots & lots & lots of threads about karma try doing a search, you will find a sticky thread created by Len that gives a very good explaination.
Old 22-11-2005, 12:13   #6
Give, give, give member

Mine are grey/lilac when people haven't gained enough posts to add/deduct karma.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2005, 12:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Mine are grey/lilac when people haven't gained enough posts to add/deduct karma.
I suppose it depends on your moniter settings as to what shade appears, but may I just say, "grey/lilac OOOOh, suits you Sir!".
Old 23-11-2005, 12:09   #8
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
I suppose it depends on your moniter settings as to what shade appears, but may I just say, "grey/lilac OOOOh, suits you Sir!".
oooh lilac sir , would you like that sir oooh or would you like grey sir ooohhh suits you sir
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..