Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2008, 17:32   #16
God Member

Re: Karma Rule Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
I too noticed this, and as a result, Bernadette, flashy, Neil and others have received no karma from me, maybe I am too generous and you dont deserve me!

you where gonna gimme some? how nice of you
Old 11-11-2008, 19:11   #17
God Member

I was that! But was told I have given out too much already!
Old 11-11-2008, 19:13   #18
Senior Member+

maybe roy got sick of the complaining and stopped you from using the karma system ??

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 11-11-2008, 19:15   #19
God Member

Funny you say that, I dont remember giving roy any karma!! and me who preaches you should be nice to the boss! Mmmm
Old 11-11-2008, 19:27   #20
Senior Member+

lol, i didnt mean you ya nutter

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 18-11-2008, 23:15   #21
Apprentice Geriatric

Thumbs down Re: Karma Rule Change?

It’s rather sad that neither Roy nor Mick have ventured into this thread to clarify that there appears to have been a rule change in the Karma awarding thing.

I mean what sort of a forum is this to make a rule change (apparently) and not tell the members?
Old 19-11-2008, 00:35   #22
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
It’s rather sad that neither Roy nor Mick have ventured into this thread to clarify that there appears to have been a rule change in the Karma awarding thing.

I mean what sort of a forum is this to make a rule change (apparently) and not tell the members?
Karma is only supposed to be a bit of fun.

Perhaps the people you mentioned didn't know they had to attend an inquisition on the matter.

As I've said, I'm sure someone, somewhere, has posted that occasionally there was a karma free for all, or used to be.

You could try doing a search for 'karma', if you can stomach reading through all the sad, teary threads on the subject.

Old 19-11-2008, 01:12   #23
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
As I've said, I'm sure someone, somewhere, has posted that occasionally there was a karma free for all, or used to be.
I do remember such a thing happeneing once or twice
Old 19-11-2008, 07:25   #24
Resting in Peace

As far as i am aware there has been no change
Old 19-11-2008, 07:54   #25
God Member

try giving more than one in a day Mick, no one can do it anymore
Old 19-11-2008, 07:57   #26
Resting in Peace

And that is a problem how??
Old 19-11-2008, 08:00   #27
God Member

well we used to be able to give it twice...i knew that if i found more than one post amusing/helpful i could give it twice in a day, but we dont seem to be able to do it anymore
Old 19-11-2008, 08:04   #28
Resting in Peace

Sorry still cant see the problem if you can only give it once then so be it, so what ??
Old 19-11-2008, 08:05   #29
God Member

i give up, think i'll let someone else argue the toss for a change
Old 19-11-2008, 09:52   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
i give up, think i'll let someone else argue the toss for a change
Your going to be sadly missed flashy, how will the little man survive when there is no one to fight thei corner

Tags

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..