Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2011, 16:06   #1

I come here mostly every day.....and used to click on the site and get straight in.
In the last few days I have been told I am a guest and need to log in.
It,s a bit of a nuisance.Has something changed here?
talentedbutslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-10-2011, 17:03   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Log in

Nothings changed, you've probably unticked the box which says keep me logged on
Old 30-10-2011, 17:19   #3
God Member

tick remember me

saying that firefox has been playing up a littel lately for me with not remembering my login info but it seems to have settled down after the last update

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 17:51   #4
God Member

If your browser caches a page pre login it will repeat that page even if accy web thinks you are logged in. e.g. my browser has the accyweb.com page as me pre login, but www.accyweb etc has me logged in.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 18:01   #5
Rest in Peace

Do members have to log in every day with name and password?
claytonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 18:35   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i always log in every time, though clicking the "c" cashman then comes up along wi mi password, i always click remember me box.
Old 30-10-2011, 18:43   #7
Rest in Peace

That doe's not work for me I have to type in claytonx tick remember me then the password every day when I log in
Old 30-10-2011, 18:44   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonx View Post
That doe's not work for me I have to type in claytonx tick remember me then the password every day when I log in
May depend on what browser yeh use? i'm wi firefox? but thats just a thought, am thick as 2 short planks wi computers.
Old 30-10-2011, 18:53   #9
God Member

In Firefox - select 'tools' - then 'options' - then 'privacy' - modify the 'history' settings.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 19:21   #10
Rest in Peace

I use internet explorer Margaret
Old 30-10-2011, 19:26   #11
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

Quote:
I use Internet explorer and not usually a problem but on this occasion I did have to enter my user name and password, will let you know what happens next time I visit. (The remember me box is ticked by the way)
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 08:12   #12

I tick the remember me box all the time.......
talentedbutslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 08:44   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I also use explorer, but I don't log in every day, when I click on accyweb it goes straight to the site, as this just started or as it always been like that claytonx?
Old 31-10-2011, 11:30   #14
Rest in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I also use explorer, but I don't log in every day, when I click on accyweb it goes straight to the site, as this just started or as it always been like that claytonx?
Jaysay, when I joined the foram that's how i logged in then the laptop had problems and I could not get anything--- took it to be repaired about 2 weeks later when I got it back logged in to the foram had to put everything in and have had to do that ever since,maybe if I cancelled and started again all would be well?
p.s only one star for Haworths
Old 02-11-2011, 09:39   #15
God Member

I'm struggling as I'm not on my own computer at the moment and everytime I want to post keep getting told to refresh and end up having to log in again. It also won't let me edit so sorry for any glaring mistakes!!!
(It just did it again!)

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..