Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2008, 16:51   #1

members list

my friend is a member here on accy web but her name does not appear on the members list why?and why does she have to sign in all the time?
lancscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-03-2008, 17:59   #2
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: members list

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancscat View Post
my friend is a member here on accy web but her name does not appear on the members list why?and why does she have to sign in all the time?
Nobody knows who your friend is so even the mods, (who are all seeing and all helping can do nothing), about why she doesn't appear, (give them a clue).

As for signing in all the time that isn't compulsory she can log off whenever she wants!

If however you mean, "Why does she have to log in every time she comes on site?",

That one is easy, she doesn't, all she has to do is tick the little box marked, remember me.

I hope part of this helps.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 21:47   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
she may be telling ya porkies? after all shes a woman.
Old 19-03-2008, 09:31   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
well let me get my crystal ball out..............oh yes your friend has an account but its not active yet have they clicked on the link in the e-mail they got to activate the account without doing this they will not be able to post and wont show in the members list
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 09:48   #5
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

You really are a clever crystal balls Mick
Old 21-03-2008, 11:01   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
You really are a clever crystal balls Mick
When I was no dial up, I had to sign in every time I logged on, even when I ticked the box
Old 21-03-2008, 12:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
When I was no dial up, I had to sign in every time I logged on, even when I ticked the box
If I sign on from work I have to log on everytime.. what annoys me most is if I am inactive for approx 5mins it automatically logs me out frustrating if I am typing a long post.

.. "The more u see the less u know. The less u find out as u go." 'Sir Bono'

WalkOnBRFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 12:22   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkOnBRFC View Post
If I sign on from work I have to log on everytime.. what annoys me most is if I am inactive for approx 5mins it automatically logs me out frustrating if I am typing a long post.
thats why the remember me box is important when you are signing in, it stops that happening

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 14:47   #9

checked the members list today i wasnt on it just introduced myself and now im on it try that
bernie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 14:49   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkOnBRFC View Post
was just gonna say it never does that with me until approx 15 mins, but it just did.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..