Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2008, 20:32   #1
God Member

Moderators

I'm unsure which colour code represents a moderator and the people who I try contact who I suspect are the moderators don't reply. I have a problem that I cant press a report button to and cant raise the issue with someone who has authority.

Some help would be appreciated!
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-01-2008, 20:51   #2

Re: Moderators

If you scroll down to the bottom of the forums Blazey........you will see "view forum leaders". If you click on that it will tell you who the moderators are for each particular forum

forceten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 20:53   #3

So far as I can tell all the mods are bolderised black
Old 22-01-2008, 20:58   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnyboy View Post
So far as I can tell all the mods are bolderised black
OK well i've contacted an offline one now. I assume there are more than just 2 mods, as len and mick are not actually on the forum all that often, but I have made do for the time being though the problem probably wont be dealt with as efficiently now.

Thankyou anyway.
Old 22-01-2008, 21:02   #5
God Member

Mick is about more than you think, he just doesn't always log in. send him a PM as his sig suggests

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 21:06   #6
Len
God Member

I don't believe there is a fixed colour code for the moderators. Different groups can have different colours depending on how it's set-up and those that are in several groups can/ could select which colour to display from their cp, I know we could.

The report button is working fine using firefox, haven't tried the others.

If your trying to report one of your own post/ threads then i don't think it will work, you may have to report a post nearest to yours and inform us that way.

Moderaters who's who , you will find Here

Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 21:28   #7
God Member

when did Lindsay become a mod?
Old 22-01-2008, 21:45   #8
God Member

wow cheers len didnt even know that existed hehehe
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 21:47   #9
God Member

Shes only a mod on teh stanley forum.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 21:47   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

ta len, whats the score with general chat n things i presume ya all do that?
Old 22-01-2008, 22:33   #11
God Member

blazey, I dont think contacting a moderator will stop folks from sticking the pins in the voodoo doll
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 06:09   #12
God Member

It was a problem with someone in the chatroom which doesn't have a report button as far as I am aware and the member was new so there were no posts to report through.

I've PM'd mick anyway
Old 23-01-2008, 09:55   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

very rarely ya get the occasional prat in the chat, ignore em cos it just irritates the brain dead even more.
Old 23-01-2008, 10:24   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
very rarely ya get the occasional prat in the chat, ignore em cos it just irritates the brain dead even more.
It wasn't a case of being a 'prat', it was something quite serious, and it's been brought to micks attention now so if anything happens again it'll be dealt with.
Old 23-01-2008, 15:44   #15
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
It wasn't a case of being a 'prat', it was something quite serious, and it's been brought to micks attention now so if anything happens again it'll be dealt with.
i understood that, ya wouldnt believe what some have said to me, couldn,t care less, like i said ignore em n ive been "dead" a couple of times just said "yeh right"

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..