Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2012, 18:54   #406
Senior Member+

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Kestrel, won't waste space quoting you, just grow up fool.

Back at you - Moron! Stop blowing your own trumpet!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-04-2012, 19:06   #407
Beacon of light

sometimes it isn't what you say...it is the way you say it.
If something is going to be a bit hard to swallow, you have to give it a liberal coating of sweet stuff.
There are some people who have the ability to tell you to 'go to Hell' in such a way that you look forward to packing for the trip.

I say what I think. Karma doesn't pay bills and it has no real value. Does it really matter so much what people think of you?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 19:07   #408
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Back at you - Moron! Stop blowing your own trumpet!
I'll quote you now, looking at todays posts you're having a really bad trip, oh sorry you don't use it anymore must be a bad flashback.
Ever thought of giving up posting until you stand a reasonable chance of making a fool of someone other than yourself?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 20:50   #409

I really wish that people would stop being so horrible to each other and I fully agree with Margaret's points - respect for others and good manners cost nothing whether you agree with them or not.
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 21:20   #410
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
I really wish that people would stop being so horrible to each other and I fully agree with Margaret's points - respect for others and good manners cost nothing whether you agree with them or not.
Margaret is quite right, I'm so glad you agree with her, but even the internet, isn't perfect.
Here we are in suggestions and help which when this thread was resurrected, everyone was helping, then along comes failed hippy and starts.
What are we supposed to do? Roll over and let him trash everything on the site? Or keep replying just to show him he might be trying to kill the site but it won't just roll over and die.
Too much work has gone into this site to allow trolls to take over, if you think he's wrong, tell him, if you think I'm wrong for telling him, tell me.
However it takes us all fighting this type of rubbish to win and keep the site open.
Let his sort take over you may as well join poor old Burnley web or perhaps you might try b'burn I believe Jambutty rules the roost over there under a different name, he thought he owned AccyWeb.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 22:17   #411
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Margaret is quite right, I'm so glad you agree with her, but even the internet, isn't perfect.
Here we are in suggestions and help which when this thread was resurrected, everyone was helping, then along comes failed hippy and starts.
What are we supposed to do? Roll over and let him trash everything on the site? Or keep replying just to show him he might be trying to kill the site but it won't just roll over and die.
Too much work has gone into this site to allow trolls to take over, if you think he's wrong, tell him, if you think I'm wrong for telling him, tell me.
However it takes us all fighting this type of rubbish to win and keep the site open.
Let his sort take over you may as well join poor old Burnley web or perhaps you might try b'burn I believe Jambutty rules the roost over there under a different name, he thought he owned AccyWeb.
I never go on Blackburn Web, but was told the other week he has been banned.
Old 21-04-2012, 09:01   #412
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
A long time ago
Old 23-04-2012, 10:27   #413
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Who's been banned from Blackburn Web?

Last edited by kestrelx; 23-04-2012 at 10:34.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:15   #414
Senior Member+

Quote:
Who is the failed hippy you refer to?
Old 03-05-2012, 07:06   #415
Resting in Peace

Can i just remind members this section is not a chat section its ONLY for feedback,suggestions and help for the mods thanks
If you have any problems please post here or PM a mod
if you have any suggestions to help the site please post here
if you want to leave feedback about the site post here
other than that please use the rest of the site or the PM system
thanks
NOT CHAT
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 00:30   #416
Junior Member+

Question Re: Power - Karma

I must be totally thick as I am well lost
Debbiepilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 06:32   #417
Senior Member+

on the grey bar above ^ you see Forum Donate My Profile Blogs etc

click my profile. Here is where your karma is listed if you have been given any

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbiepilk View Post
I must be totally thick as I am well lost
Old 27-05-2012, 01:32   #418

OMG I got no karma am I doomed ?
accypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 04:08   #419
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accypete View Post
OMG I got no karma am I doomed ?
Try posting something original, interesting and worthwhile and you might get some karma
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 04:30   #420
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Try posting something original, interesting and worthwhile and you might get some karma
Or something stupid, that often gets karma as well

Tags

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..