Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2007, 21:26   #1
Senior Member+

upload pics to the competition (Gallery)

Sorry to be a pain, but I don't know how to upload pics to the competition. Please could someone help. Ta.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-07-2007, 21:42   #2
Len
God Member

Re: The Photo Competition !!

Go to the album you want to upload too.
Click on the ‘Upload Photos’ button located on the top right hand side of the page, just below the recent photos frame.
Click one of the ‘Browse’ buttons and go fine your image.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Upload/Submit’ button.

Job done, hopefully.

Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 21:46   #3
Senior Member+

I'm uploading 3 pics at the moment. Does it take a while?? Its taking a long time.
Old 05-07-2007, 21:47   #4
Senior Member+

Ignore me!! Done. ta.
Old 05-07-2007, 22:23   #5
Len
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
I'm uploading 3 pics at the moment. Does it take a while?? Its taking a long time.
Depends on the size of your images. If they are greater than 800 pixels in width ‘before uploading’ then the gallery software will automatically resize them and depending on how large your original images are determines how long it takes to upload them.

If you can, try and resize them yourself before uploading because uploading will be come much quicker.

I noticed you have uploaded to the member’s gallery and if you needed help there I would have given you this link.

Click here

Len is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..