Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f65/)
-   -   Oh no, it's Robaldo (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f65/oh-no-its-robaldo-13427.html)

Robaldo 21-07-2005 10:16

Oh no, it's Robaldo

Robaldo's here!

We've had a rummage around some local non-league clubs, having recently moved back to the constant drizzle of Lancashire, and seem to have settled on Accrington as the team for us.

Love the ground, love the setup, impressed with the players; the only thing missing is a roof behind the goals... I'll dig out me waterproof coat.

Oh, another thing I love is the way the pitch curves upwards at the sides. It seems to really hold the ball up and must be a dream for the wingers.

cashman 21-07-2005 10:23

Re: Oh no, it's Robaldo

hi robaldo welcome to accyweb,good choice!

harwood red 21-07-2005 11:31

hi robaldo, welcome to accy web and stanley, you've picked the right team there :)

grego 21-07-2005 19:01

Hi Robaldo, welcome to Accy web.

Tinkerbelle 21-07-2005 19:12

Hello Robaldo :wave: welcome to accyweb

sarah 21-07-2005 22:49

Hi there, hope you enjoy. You'll have loadsa fun with Accy>

WillowTheWhisp 21-07-2005 23:04

Hello Robaldo and welcome to AccyWeb. Hope you enjoy the rest of it as well as the football. :)

Robaldo 22-07-2005 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
Hello Robaldo and welcome to AccyWeb. Hope you enjoy the rest of it as well as the football. :)

I'm looking forward to finding out what "the rest of it" involves! Blimey!

While I'm 'ere, do we get to have a sing-song at matches, or are we a boring bunch of sensible match watchers?

WillowTheWhisp 22-07-2005 09:15

You can even have a sing-song at the Stag if you come to one of our get togethers. I don't think AccyWebbers could ever be described as boring.

I'll get told off by a moderator in a minute for thread wandering in the intro forum.:D

harwood red 22-07-2005 11:43

check out the section which is just for accy stanley as they are mostly posts from stanley fans and some rival fans aswell. The rest of accy forum is for alsorts of subjects from members from/formerly from/introduced to the accy area

luke 22-07-2005 11:43

hi robaldo and welcome to accy web:)...

Robaldo 23-07-2005 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red
check out the section which is just for accy stanley as they are mostly posts from stanley fans and some rival fans aswell. The rest of accy forum is for alsorts of subjects from members from/formerly from/introduced to the accy area

Oh, I get it. This is a complete Accy forum. I thought it was just for the footy.
I'll trundle over to the footy bit, where I belong.

accybabs 24-07-2005 16:45

Hi and welcome Robaldo .

Robaldo 24-07-2005 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by accybabs
Hi and welcome Robaldo .

And welcome to you, accybabs. Looks like we're the newbies around here.

Doug 24-07-2005 22:14

You don't have to stay on the footy side, you can get stuck in and contribute. Welcome to the site and enjoy.