Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f65/)
-   -   Hello Everybods (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f65/hello-everybods-13535.html)

NEW2ACC 24-07-2005 22:35

Hello Everybods

Only lived in Accrington a couple of weeks, Moved from Bury but bought a house here as the property prices are so low.Sadly dont know anyone from the town so a bit like a fish out of water and can just about navigate round the town centre!!. ( Not even sampled the pubs yet ) can anyone let me know where are the best places to go on a saturday night ( 35 yoa male ) somewhere thats not full of kids and doesnt cost a fortune to get in..Hope to hear from you nice people....

Doug 24-07-2005 22:48

Re: Hello Everybods

Try The Stag for openers......I sure you'll find a welcome, have a look at the nights outs and events Thread. You will soon find that you have lots of friends, you just haven't met them yet. Welcome to Accrington and welcome to accyweb. enjoy both.

WillowTheWhisp 24-07-2005 22:59

Welcome to AccyWeb. :)

Doug's right the best way of making some new friends would be to come along to an AccyWeb meeting at the Stag. We're a very mixed bunch. We always enjoy ourselves. Sometimes we have live entertainment too. (no jokes Less please). The location is Henry Street, Church.

shillelagh 24-07-2005 23:02

hiya welcome to accy web - try accy chat as well u'll make some mates in there as well

harwood red 25-07-2005 00:03

Hi new2acc welcome to the web of madness ;) . Do come along to the meet this saturday 7.30pm in the stag, near hyndburn sports centre in church. Even though I say so myself we're a great bunch who are up for a laugh and the ones I've been to up to now have been great fun

apest1 25-07-2005 01:47

welcome to accyweb

mez 25-07-2005 08:18

hi, welcome to accyweb hope you enjoy, (we are not that mad really) :wave:

grego 25-07-2005 08:27

Hello New2acc welcome to Accy web!

Mick 25-07-2005 08:29

Welcome
the next accyweb meeting is in the stag inn at church 7-30pm ish this sat 30/07/05
if you need directions pm me and i will give you my phone number .
or if you fancy a pint in the stag before then let me know and i will take you there ok we can meet on the market ok hope to see you soon

lettie 25-07-2005 10:07

Hello New2Acc and welcome to the madness. Your best bet for meeting people of varying ages is to come along on saturday to the Stag. We don't bite...:D

cashman 27-07-2005 21:07

hi new2acc welcome can,t add much more than whats been said,just endorse it, check it out,i did a couple of months ago,met some great folk and they are good crack.

harwood red 27-07-2005 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman
hi new2acc welcome can,t add much more than whats been said,just endorse it, check it out,i did a couple of months ago,met some great folk and they are good crack.

or cracked up eh!!! hee hee

staggeringman 28-07-2005 02:16

speak about yurself harwood, sum good advice here mate , get down to meet them cracking good bunch, best folk around ,not just saying that, they will help you anyway they can.welcome to accyweb!

garinda 28-07-2005 02:19

Welcome.:)

Great area, great site.

Like Willow said we are a mixed bunch of people, all ages and views, but you won't find a better bunch of people.

We will give you a warm welcome if you come along to The Stag on Saturday.

grannyclaret 28-07-2005 12:59

hello and welcome