Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f65/)
-   -   My name is Nina (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f65/my-name-is-nina-3385.html)

Nina 14-03-2004 11:30

My name is Nina

5 Attachment(s)
Hello everybody. My name is Nina and I think I am definately Accringtonwebs youngest member! I was born on 13th March 2004 and my Dad has something to do with this website, not sure what though. I have added some photos so that my Grandma Geraldine, Grandad Less, Auntie Jennifer and everyone here can all have a look at me and say hello! Roy asked me to tell you that I weighed 2.9KG, he says you lot wont understand that, in fact he doesn't understand it himself so maybe someone could convert it into proper english weights!
Roy has had to help me with the keyboard as it seems so big, but I'm sure I will have it cracked soon! :D

Well, I need some milk now so I'd better say bye bye.

Sparkologist 14-03-2004 12:21

Re: My name is Nina

Welcome to the world Nina. You will have lots of fun with your dad, growing up together :D

mez 14-03-2004 12:32

hello &welcome nina, i know your going to be very happy with a lovely mummy & daddy like you have, take care of them too, & please pinch the keyboard off daddy as much as can then we can all watch you growing up :daisy:

Caz 14-03-2004 13:33

OOOOOOh she's gorgeous!!!

6lb 4oz i think, if my sums are right.

Hope the pictures are going to be a regular feature of the forum with their own section!!!

ShortStuff 14-03-2004 13:40

Hi Nina! This is your Auntie Jennifer - I'm the one you come to if both Mummy & Daddy say no! Can't wait to spoil you rotten when you come to see us. And don't worry - he may look big & scary, but your Daddy is a big softie really!

lettie 14-03-2004 14:28

Well, aren't you gorgeous!!! 2.9 kgs is 6lbs 6oz in English, which is exactly what I weighed at your age. Babies are weighed in kgs here too, but we always convert it to lbs, because nobody understands kgs. Our computers in the hospitals does this for us automatically, so that we don't have to work it out.
Now that you have joined us, I think it's time we had some baby smilies on here, and don't forget to get a dog.:daisy:

janet 14-03-2004 15:04

Hi ya nina, you look a right bobby dazzler, nice to see that mummy and daddy have given you your own doggy,even if it is only on a sheet ( photo 1 ) you will soon have one on here too. just ask daddy.

Amelia 14-03-2004 15:25

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Nina, welcome to the World and Accy Spider, I mean Web

You are gorgeous!!!

My daddy like this site too - Neal

Here's a picture of me with his work boots on

WINGY 14-03-2004 20:31

Hello Nina welcome Accyweb. I must say i'm impressed with your typing skills, just be carefull you aint sick on yer dads keyboard, he'd struggle to post with keys missing!!

ANNE 14-03-2004 20:41

Hello Nina,

Your beautifull and I want you to come and live with me. But I dont think your new Mummy and Daddy will let you.
I can see your going to be a propper Daddy's girl.
I would like to give you a great big cuddle but sadly you live to far away. Perhaps one day we will get to meet you but till then you must keep posting lots of piccys so we can see you grow. :daisy:

ellie 15-03-2004 07:06

Hello Nina
well your a right little princess
im sure by the time you reach 2year old you will be posting on here yourself if your daddy has anything to do with it.
congratulations to both your mummy and daddy.

Angel 04 16-03-2004 02:40

what a cutie pie

Neal 17-03-2004 12:43

Anyhow Roy, when is the party?

I'll pass you my address so you can send my ticket to Russia ;-)

Roy 17-03-2004 13:02

hehe - the party is tonight, in about 2 hours so you'll have to be quick. It's only a three hour flight to moscow. We'll be here: http://www.boarhouse.ru obviously celebrating saint paddy's day as well. (2 pints of Guiness for 70p - you can't beat moscow)!!!

Neal 17-03-2004 13:11

Excellent, well have a good one matey!

I'll set off shortly in my motor, can you make it last 5 days, 15 mins, 22 seconds (Just a guess)?