Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2003, 15:31   #16
God Member

Post Re: A superstar is here...

Hey Icy,

Have you heard from Jason yet? I think he fancies you....If he invites you round to his place to share some cider, just be careful...
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-11-2003, 15:38   #17
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

[quote author=icwkev link=board=new;num=1068636998;start=0#14 date=11/12/03 at 17:25:33]that made no sense... [/quote]

Course it makes sense, in an earlier post you said the girlys liked your haircut. I was mearly enquiring about their eyesight. ;D

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2003, 07:12   #18
Senior Member+

Best thing outta Blackburn is the link up to accy if ya ask me mate.Good that Rovers allowed a better football team to show off their trophy at the beginning of the season
Old 14-11-2003, 12:11   #19

I fail to see how people can have such pride and passion for such a place, but I guess its the old saying... if you don't, no one else will.

I do agree about the football team though. I'm waiting for the manager to look over my football CV then I can take the Accrington number 20 shirt... hopefully
Every cut that heals reveals a scar that you can't hope to hide. All the pain that you restrain keeps building up deep inside. If you think you're above it then its you my friend that I implore. You've got to walk before you run. See the night before the dawn. Before you pull yourself off the floor.
icwkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2003, 21:44   #20
Junior Member+

hay got to butt in the only good thing to come out of Blackburn is the Main road out.
Old 15-11-2003, 10:19   #21

Jesus, how long did it take you to come up with the same as the person above me???

And you're all wrong, the only good thing to come out of Blackburn is International Wrestling Superstar 'The Name' Kevin Iddon....

I bid thee good day! :P ;D
Every cut that heals reveals a scar that you can't hope to hide. All the pain that you restrain keeps building up deep inside. If you think you're above it then its you my friend that I implore. You've got to walk before you run. See the night before the dawn. Before you pull yourself off the floor.
Old 15-11-2003, 13:20   #22

The great thing about Accy is that you can go over there and buy stuff at greatly reduced prices because they deliberately lower them over there because everyone's skint. And that isn't a slur because I'm skint too, so thanks to Accy I can get stuff cheap.
Old 16-11-2003, 17:28   #23
Senior Member+

I do hope you sued for that haircut.Must have caused some emotional heartache to even have had it for a day
Old 16-11-2003, 17:36   #24
Resting in Peace

he did it for a bet or children in need  ;D
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2003, 21:44   #25

Why am i not supprised you people know nothing about style???  :P :P :P
Old 17-11-2003, 11:58   #26
Resting in Peace

at my age i dont care about style not got much hair to cut ;D
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2003, 13:55   #27

haha... tell me about it... after years of having it long and every cut and colour under the sun... its falling out... yes, i'm on the way to a slap head at 21  :'( i also look very **** in this pic... so feel free to laugh... look...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..