Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2003, 09:36   #1

Post A superstar is here...

... or something like that

I'm from the Blackburn sight and was blagged by Dizzy_D to sign up just to see her pic... interesting.

Anyway, I'm Kev from just outside Blackburn and do boring stuff like a degree and own my own Pro Wrestling Promotion called ICWUK www.icwuk.org.uk and I'm sure you'll know some of our guys you wrestling fand.

Hmmm... also in the process of working with some friends to open a baR in Blackburn which of course you're all invited too...

Apart from that, i'm a bit of a ****... but 'hi' anyway.

Kev
Every cut that heals reveals a scar that you can't hope to hide. All the pain that you restrain keeps building up deep inside. If you think you're above it then its you my friend that I implore. You've got to walk before you run. See the night before the dawn. Before you pull yourself off the floor.
icwkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-11-2003, 09:41   #2
Junior Member+

Post Re: A superstar is here...

Hi nice to meet you ;D
Old 12-11-2003, 10:08   #3

Hello, and i did not blag you to look at my pic!  [smiley=whip.gif] i was just advertising this wonderful site  :P  ;D
Dizzy D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 10:24   #4

;D is there free jam at your bar ? oh and welcome
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 10:25   #5
Senior Member+

hello kev. hope you like  [smiley=jam1.gif] ;D
Old 12-11-2003, 10:27   #6

hehe, and i thought all accrington people were smelly and all seem so nice the bar is still a long way from happening and might not even happen at all... but if free jam draws people ,then yes
Every cut that heals reveals a scar that you can't hope to hide. All the pain that you restrain keeps building up deep inside. If you think you're above it then its you my friend that I implore. You've got to walk before you run. See the night before the dawn. Before you pull yourself off the floor.
Old 12-11-2003, 11:51   #7

[quote author=icwkev link=board=new;num=1068636998;start=0#6 date=11/12/03 at 12:27:17]hehe, and i thought all accrington people were smelly and all seem so nice the bar is still a long way from happening and might not even happen at all... but if free jam draws people ,then yes [/quote]

Hi Kev, this is Booth from blackburn247.com .

Can't beleive you are accusing the Accy massive of smellery in your first few posts

He's okay is icwkev, he offends people at the Blackburn site too with his japery ;D
Old 12-11-2003, 11:54   #8

I'm and international superstar (in my own little world) so i should have all legal rights to insult whoever and whenever  ;D > :P :
Old 12-11-2003, 12:03   #9
Jo

I don't think Accy is smelly at all. Blackburn does smell a bit, but the worst bit is Intack,. once you get past there it's not THAT bad.  
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 12:11   #10
God Member

Hey Icy

Where did you get that stupid haircut from? Has anyone ever told you that you look a right ponce with it? Still, typical of Blackburn, I suppose.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 12:13   #11

that hair cut cost more than you earn a week the girlys liked it... so you cant put a price on that I agree it does look silly tho and only had it the one night... you should see the pic from when i came home... good god its bad
Old 12-11-2003, 12:28   #12
Jo

Apparently his hair is now blue/black and longer Tealeaf, so leave him alone, he only kept that haircut for a night.  
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 14:55   #13
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Hello icwkev.  [smiley=ello.gif]  They're not blind ladies your referring to by any chance, re. the haircut???

Welcome to Accyweb.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 15:25   #14

that made no sense...
Old 12-11-2003, 15:29   #15
God Member

..Sense is not the objective of the game....
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..