Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2005, 17:52   #46
God Member

Re: back from exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Missed Peter though- he taught my brother, the kids liked him!
Maybe he should try going back to teaching then, Council work deffinately isn't his forte!
Old 25-02-2005, 18:02   #47
Give, give, give member

l know! He should have stuck to selling frocks in his shop, or teaching. The council is a disgrace. My Mum says he throws a good party on New Year's Day though! [She doesn't support his politics, she just knows him!]
Who wants to picket the party with me, 1st Jan. 2006?
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2005, 18:17   #48
Give, give, give member

Sparkologist from your date of birth you were in the same class as my brother & my cousin, how did you avoid Britcliffe? Tho only good thing for us is that you didn't vote to send him to Westminster. l was in Scotland then, & our MP was George Galloway! Before he was thrown out of the Labour party for being anti -war, & being chummed up with Saddam.
Old 25-02-2005, 18:50   #49
g78

LOL I attended Moor End for a couple of years and also had to dance the Maypole. My mum even has photo's of me hand in hand with some girl whilst both wearing stylish bandoliers decorated with flowers lol...... how sweet I was.
Old 25-02-2005, 19:22   #50
God Member

Hello Garinda, welcome to Accy web
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2005, 20:00   #51

Hello And Welcome To Accy Web....................................

http://www.freewebs.com/luke429
Dudes this is my website
luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2005, 20:14   #52
Give, give, give member

Again, thanks for your welcomes. l wonder if they still dance round the May pole @ Moor End? lt's strange really, all these kids dancing round a giant phallus in what was originally a pagan fertility rite. They also chose a Queen of the May, & l was her partner, luckily my Mum doesn't have any photos! My claim to fame @ the school was l never lost a race @ the sports day, winning both races each year in the tall boys section 69-76, & l have the certificates to show any doubters! Strange how l ended up in fashion & not @ the Los Angeles olypics!
Old 25-02-2005, 20:17   #53
Senior Member+

Hi Garinda, Yes they do still dance around the maypole @ moorend. luke just 2 posts up is @ moorend school
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2005, 20:19   #54
Senior Member+

Get To Bed Luke......!!!!!!!....
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2005, 07:50   #55
Give, give, give member

Oh my God, Rinda has a hangover! My neighbours knocked on my door saying that someone wanted to meet me. This was @ 10pm last night. They certainly did want to me as l've just come in! Not such a good idea, as l'm not really supposed to drink that much. & l was saving myself for tonight @ The Arden! l thought l'd led a debauched life in London- it was childs play to the night l just spent with some of Ossy's finest! Lol.
Old 26-02-2005, 08:43   #56
Resting in Peace

This section is for Introduction only if you want to chat please use the chatroom or post in anything goes thankyou
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2005, 08:53   #57
Give, give, give member

Sorry consider my self well and truly slapped! [whooooo Missus!] There's never anybody in the chat room! Or @ least they all leave when garindas in da house! Why does it matter where you post? l've had some interesting comments here? Some posts in the same section are much longer than this!
Old 05-07-2005, 23:54   #58
Give, give, give member

Hi Garinda, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here.

Please feel free to enter chatroom, we are there most nights after eleven.

Love Rindy x

Old 06-07-2005, 00:13   #59
God Member

Hello garinda welcome to accyweb

I may pop in to chat for a natter but you'll have to show me the ropes I'm a little bit new to chat it will probably be acceptable to call me a chat room virgin !

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 06-07-2005 at 00:17.
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 00:15   #60
Give, give, give member

Hello Tinkerbelle, l'm afraid we only use ropes and that sort of stuff on the last Saturday of the month.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..