Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2004, 13:44   #1

branded a racist by a retarded communist?

my name is michael and i am the producer of the musicians known as
THE UNSIGNED... last year(oct18) the bbc was going to play a tune called "life is good" taken from one of our many albums, but on the night it was pulled, so i sent in this letter below to the acc/obs but the editor as usual didnt publish it...not because it is offensive..but because we have had crossed words before and he is pulling rank by refusing to publish the TRUTH
(its about time the observer was run by an editor that will print letters about whats really going on in this country...not some dweeb who should have retired after the 2nd world war..so read the letter below and mail me with your comments on how "unsuitable" this letter is (according to MERVIN THE AGED)

letters;..............

dear sir,....last year i wrote to tell you that the musicians known as "the unsigned" were
having one of their tunes called "life is good" played on the radio on 18th oct 03?......
If you did listen in on that date i can only offer my deepest apologies. The bbc took it in their wisdom to BAN US from the airwaves....why?.....Apparently, after spending the last 6 mths trying to get a REASON for the chop, (and STILL the bbc wont talk to me) some person bereft of intellegence(which is obvious because this person doesnt even know me at all and has never asked my opinion about any subject whatsoever,and is relying on his other bereft followers to enlighten his microscopic intellect,this entity told the bbc that we were a
racist band?...

allow me to put forward a few of my opinions to you all and decide for yourself

1) If displaying a banner about how stupid hyndburn council is, whilst also flying the UNION
JACK constitutes being a racist......then i am a racist...
2) If spending the last 1200 years defending this country and spilling our blood and sacrificing our existences to keep this country free from slavery and dictation constitutes being a racist.then i am a racist.
3) if telling the truth about whats really going on in this world offends the blinkered views of
conformist sheep....then i am a racist
.........plus, if by living by GODS law,(mans law is extremely flawed and it only benefits the criminals and the rich), and living by the ten commandments constitutes
being a racist, then i am a racist......

if you are still undecided and want more information before you judge me you can email
at [email protected] (if you want to hear the song "life is good" for instance)
just remember you have to have been judged yourself before you judge others..have you ?

YOURS ETC........MICHAEL
(on behalf of the artists known as "THE UNSIGNED")

i dont see anything wrong with the above...do you???
i thought that hyndburn would want to help promote local talent
and in return the talent would promote hyndburn...but there isnt any help
for talent like us...ive tried...so dont expect us to promote accrington...
from the experience of being treat like **** in this town, i will tell the world the truth about this dump ...and the idiots that run it and promote it...

incidentally.....if anyone knows of a communist by the name of
michael lafiette (anti racists league?)...as far as i have been told this
moron told the bbc we were racist, and i have a £500,000 lawsuit waiting
for him...so if you know of its whereabouts (preston) please email me and i will give commision out of the lawsuit (10%)

p.s. now is the time to wake up and get these idiots out of power..
i wanted to put hyndburn on the map, but apparently its hyndburn councils
policy to waste as much money as possible on anything else but supporting local talent.....i cant wait to be interviewed by the press on what i think about hyndburn council....your goin daaan!!
(eg...not just the millions missing from this years coffers...but what about huncoat...the dump that they spent 3 mil turning it into the biggest slum in hyndburn...the same slum that the cossovan refugees REFUSED to live there, yet hydburn council expects british people to live there???...come on people
stand up for yourselves and ask them about huncoat...ask them about the subcontractors they use who are bigger cowboys than john wayne!
and the backhanders etc......)
Accrington Web
Old 05-07-2004, 15:01   #2
Roy
Administrator

Re: branded a racist by a retarded communist?

Hi Michael! Nice introduction, even if it is a little heavy ... Anyway, you have had your say here and thankfully you even included your email address, so if anyone would like to discuss this with you then they can do it privately, thus avoiding the possible conflicts which a thread like this would ultimately conclude in.
Closed Thread

« hi all!! | Hi »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..