Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By angietq14

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2017, 06:40   #1
Junior Member+

Found family

Hi Accrington Web and members , I'm Angie , I live in Devon . I posted on list family & friends 10 years ago looking for a Roy Salisbury , I must tell you last year I had a reply ! It's been amazing ever since - Roy was my father whom I never met as I was adopted . He passed on in the mid 80's unfortunately but I have now got an amazing new family including a brother & a sister who was born on the same day same year believe it or not - I regularly go to Ramsbottom now to stay with them . So I would like to thank this site today on my birthday ( and my sisters ) for giving me a loving family I never knew I had . X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cashman and john griffiths like this.
angietq14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-09-2017, 08:38   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Found family

A great story, Angie-thanks
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 08:49   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Thats great to hear,By the way Angie i note one of yer interests is coking? does that mean yer a junkie?lol

Last edited by cashman; 12-09-2017 at 08:51.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:23   #4
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by angietq14 View Post
Hi Accrington Web and members , I'm Angie , I live in Devon . I posted on list family & friends 10 years ago looking for a Roy Salisbury , I must tell you last year I had a reply ! It's been amazing ever since - Roy was my father whom I never met as I was adopted . He passed on in the mid 80's unfortunately but I have now got an amazing new family including a brother & a sister who was born on the same day same year believe it or not - I regularly go to Ramsbottom now to stay with them . So I would like to thank this site today on my birthday ( and my sisters ) for giving me a loving family I never knew I had . X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy Birthday Angie & Angie's sister & many of them. Hope you both have a long and prosperous life.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 15:34   #5
Beacon of light

What a wonderful story Angie.
I believe in the goodness of Accyweb.
Glad it could work some magic for you and give you the family you did not know you had.
I hope you and your sister have a very happy birthday...and that you continue in the love of your family.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 11:21   #6

I remember a Roy Salisbury in Edenfield
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..