Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-07-2005, 22:35   #1

Hello Everybods

Only lived in Accrington a couple of weeks, Moved from Bury but bought a house here as the property prices are so low.Sadly dont know anyone from the town so a bit like a fish out of water and can just about navigate round the town centre!!. ( Not even sampled the pubs yet ) can anyone let me know where are the best places to go on a saturday night ( 35 yoa male ) somewhere thats not full of kids and doesnt cost a fortune to get in..Hope to hear from you nice people....
NEW2ACC is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-07-2005, 22:48   #2
Member.

Re: Hello Everybods

Try The Stag for openers......I sure you'll find a welcome, have a look at the nights outs and events Thread. You will soon find that you have lots of friends, you just haven't met them yet. Welcome to Accrington and welcome to accyweb. enjoy both.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 22:59   #3
Resident Waffler

Welcome to AccyWeb.

Doug's right the best way of making some new friends would be to come along to an AccyWeb meeting at the Stag. We're a very mixed bunch. We always enjoy ourselves. Sometimes we have live entertainment too. (no jokes Less please). The location is Henry Street, Church.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 23:02   #4
God Member

hiya welcome to accy web - try accy chat as well u'll make some mates in there as well
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 00:03   #5
God Member

Hi new2acc welcome to the web of madness . Do come along to the meet this saturday 7.30pm in the stag, near hyndburn sports centre in church. Even though I say so myself we're a great bunch who are up for a laugh and the ones I've been to up to now have been great fun

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 01:47   #6

welcome to accyweb
.. apest1 ..
apest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 08:18   #7
mez
God Member

hi, welcome to accyweb hope you enjoy, (we are not that mad really)
Old 25-07-2005, 08:27   #8
God Member

Hello New2acc welcome to Accy web!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 08:29   #9
Resting in Peace

Welcome
the next accyweb meeting is in the stag inn at church 7-30pm ish this sat 30/07/05
if you need directions pm me and i will give you my phone number .
or if you fancy a pint in the stag before then let me know and i will take you there ok we can meet on the market ok hope to see you soon
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 10:07   #10
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Hello New2Acc and welcome to the madness. Your best bet for meeting people of varying ages is to come along on saturday to the Stag. We don't bite...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 21:07   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

hi new2acc welcome can,t add much more than whats been said,just endorse it, check it out,i did a couple of months ago,met some great folk and they are good crack.
Old 27-07-2005, 22:43   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
hi new2acc welcome can,t add much more than whats been said,just endorse it, check it out,i did a couple of months ago,met some great folk and they are good crack.
or cracked up eh!!! hee hee

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2005, 02:16   #13
land of hope and glory

speak about yurself harwood, sum good advice here mate , get down to meet them cracking good bunch, best folk around ,not just saying that, they will help you anyway they can.welcome to accyweb!
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2005, 02:19   #14
Give, give, give member

Welcome.

Great area, great site.

Like Willow said we are a mixed bunch of people, all ages and views, but you won't find a better bunch of people.

We will give you a warm welcome if you come along to The Stag on Saturday.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2005, 12:59   #15
white rabbits

hello and welcome

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..