Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2011, 09:20   #16

Re: Hi (again) from Mick McCarthy

Cheers all

Yep im back in Accy for christmas, single again after 7 years so the family will have to put up with me.

Yes i went to St nicks. Also went to ernest street adn then onto Moorhead. St nicks was a great school. moorhead was a confusing time. (well that teenagers for you!!)

Im sure you do have some dodgy pics froma meet up several years ago.

Im a lot bigger now, on a diet and just joined a gym. Need to get back the self respect and lose the waistline!!! its from good living tho so cant complain.

When si the next meet up? it would be great to see people again.oh and before i forget. Have a i lost my accent? it depends who im speaking to. i can sound southern or northern. Prefer the north though. They are a bunch of nancies down here. There are blokes i see on the tube in London with makup on. Very unsettling!! Then again, its their choice. They probably look at me and think im strange.

Take care all
mikmac76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-12-2011, 09:49   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Hi (again) from Mick McCarthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikmac76 View Post
Cheers all

Yep im back in Accy for christmas, single again after 7 years so the family will have to put up with me.

Yes i went to St nicks. Also went to ernest street adn then onto Moorhead. St nicks was a great school. moorhead was a confusing time. (well that teenagers for you!!)

Im sure you do have some dodgy pics froma meet up several years ago.

Im a lot bigger now, on a diet and just joined a gym. Need to get back the self respect and lose the waistline!!! its from good living tho so cant complain.

When si the next meet up? it would be great to see people again.oh and before i forget. Have a i lost my accent? it depends who im speaking to. i can sound southern or northern. Prefer the north though. They are a bunch of nancies down here. There are blokes i see on the tube in London with makup on. Very unsettling!! Then again, its their choice. They probably look at me and think im strange.

Take care all
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...rty-60003.html there yeh go mick.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..