Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2014, 09:39   #1
Junior Member+

Hi There!

I'm just curious to know if I'll be allowed to post a link of my questionnaire, it's for my University dissertation and I'd like to have the views of the subject from you Stanley fans and I thought this forum would be the best place to get some responses for it.

If it's ok to do so, where should I post it?, it's about Metrosexuality in Football.
Mozzaa92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-02-2014, 09:53   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Hi There!

ow do, and welcome, there is a section on here dedicated to football so that would probably be the best place. You can send a message to the moderators directly to ask the question about the link.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 10:36   #3
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
ow do, and welcome, there is a section on here dedicated to football so that would probably be the best place. You can send a message to the moderators directly to ask the question about the link.
Cheers mate!

Didn't want to be rude and just come on here, just post my questionnaire without asking the protocol; think it's disrespectful.
Mozzaa92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 10:45   #4
Senior Member+

Ow do,welcome to the site

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 18:18   #5
Full Member+

Welcome to Accy Web.
Old 25-02-2014, 20:39   #6
Full Member+

Welcome
US Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 21:21   #7

Welcome
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 05:06   #8
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Hello there & welcome. I clicked on your link out of curiosity (good job I'm not a cat ) & nothing but an error page showed up, so f you're getting no responses from here that could be the reason.
Old 26-02-2014, 09:54   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Hello there & welcome. I clicked on your link out of curiosity (good job I'm not a cat ) & nothing but an error page showed up, so f you're getting no responses from here that could be the reason.
Same here Dave
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 22:55   #10

Welcome
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..