Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2004, 04:04   #16
Junior Member+

Re: Indonesian here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Hi Rez.....in case you ain't worked it out yet, everyone here is from a place called Accrington or the little towns and villages that border on to it. As you don't appear to know much about Accrington, I can you it is the home of the most romantic name in football (soccer) history...its got lots of old'ish buildings, a canal that runs by the town - not quite Venice..and it's mainly surrounded by hills. It's in the North West of England - if you find a map, you'll see us on there.
So, home of the romantic football history ? that's realy great.... Matthew56 told me about Blackburn Rovers. I supported Manchester United in premier League, but I think Blackburn Rovers are great too !
rezanovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-05-2004, 19:59   #17

hi reza

JOSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2004, 20:24   #18

hi yas welcome
LYNX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 05:45   #19
Junior Member+

Any special food from Accrington ? hehehe........
Old 10-06-2004, 05:59   #20

Welcome to the group
Angel 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 11:03   #21

hi reza! i live in accrington like most other people and the best thing about it is that most people know each other either to talk to or by face! accringtons great! i love it and i think every 1 else does- dont you everyone??????
becki*
Old 11-06-2004, 05:30   #22
Junior Member+

Yeah Becky, I think Accrington is great.... I realy want to visit accrington one day, but it's maybe expensive. I live in Indonesia so, I would like to learn about another place... by the way, which part of accrington do you live Becky ?
Old 11-06-2004, 10:55   #23

Hi Reza,

I'm from a little village near Accrington called Baxenden. Now though, I live in the USA and this site helps me keep in touch with what is going on in the place where I was born. The people of the North West of England are amongst the friendliest in the world and will make you feel very welcome. Enjoy the site.

JohnW
JohnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 22:59   #24
Accy Goddess

Hi Reza.
Welcome to the forum.
You will av a great time.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 06:55   #25
Junior Member+

Red face Re: Indonesian here...

Yeah, I wish I could live in Accrington one day, you know...you all seems a realy friendly people. Does the racism still exist in Accrington ? I'm scared the people the don't like asian or something....hehehehehe... I just wonder.

« Hi There | hi all!! »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..