Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By alanlee
  • 2 Post By Barrie Yates
  • 3 Post By Mick
  • 1 Post By alanlee
  • 2 Post By Less

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2016, 11:06   #1

mr alan lee

im trying to find some informatiun of a freind off any one who knows her her name hazel stevens or benting thank you
Jackie Taylor likes this.
alanlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-01-2016, 12:07   #2
Beacon of light

Re: mr alan lee

Welcome to the forum Alan.
I do not know the lady you are seeking, but wish you well in your search for her.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 13:41   #3
Senior Member+

Perhaps an introduction is appropriate - the heading of this section is "Introduce Yourself". You should also provide details of why you are trying to trace that person - as we don't know you, or your reasons for trying to find her.
Less and maxthecollie like this.
Old 03-01-2016, 15:43   #4
Senior Member+

Totally agree Barry
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 16:31   #5

Hi, Alan. This is more appropriate in the Lost Friends/Family section. Anyway, welcome to Accyweb.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 16:41   #6
Senior Member+

Start again in the Lost Friends section, Alan. There are 3 members on here called Hazel - send a private message (PM) to each of them. It would jhelop if yo9u told what6 y7ou do know about Hazel - which school? where did she live ? any siblings ? workplace?
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:38   #7
Resting in Peace

This section is for introductions only
Please start a new thread in the appropriate sections if you want to chat or use the PM SYSTEM TA
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 14:56   #8
Junior Member+

Introducing myself i'm Keith Duckworth who went to St James Accrington in 1950-1953
If anyone got the Observer last week you will see an article headed "Heartbroken Husbands tribute to is childhood sweetheart late wife.
They give her a full page spread on page 3 and she would be smiling down now feeling proud that she has been honoured in this way
blunderedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 14:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Welcome to the forum Alan.
I do not know the lady you are seeking, but wish you well in your search for her.
her maiden name bentine she now lives in morecambe if any one is looking for her i have her adress compulsive lier real drug addict wd like to know a bit about her past she has ripped a lot of people off in morecambe
Jackie Taylor likes this.
alanlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 14:21   #10
Senior Member+

Alan - it is likely that Admin will remove your thread because you have said nothing about yourself and failed to take advice on where you should have posted.
Old 04-08-2016, 16:47   #11
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee View Post
im trying to find some informatiun of a freind off any one who knows her her name hazel stevens or benting thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee View Post
her maiden name bentine she now lives in morecambe if any one is looking for her i have her adress compulsive lier real drug addict wd like to know a bit about her past she has ripped a lot of people off in morecambe
So, you claim her to be a friend then a little later put forward details that for all we know are slanderous remarks?

Never met her, know nothing about her, but would trust her before I trust you coming on site lying, claiming she's a friend then putting forward that diatribe.

Until you come clean yourself about your 'relationship' with this person, why should anyone on AccyWeb help someone from Morecambe we can only speculate that one of you came from this area and therefore deserve assistance?

Wasn't being Townist would of course help anyone that proves themselves worthwhile from Morecambe or anywhere.
maxthecollie and hilleluk like this.

Last edited by Less; 04-08-2016 at 16:50.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2017, 15:09   #12
Full Member+

are you Alan Lee from Dale st
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2017, 20:53   #13
Senior Member+

I suggest that Admin remove this thread
Old 14-04-2017, 22:37   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dobson View Post
I suggest that Admin remove this thread
Quite agree Bob - seems to be a bit weird.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..