Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2004, 11:30   #1

Smile My name is Nina

Hello everybody. My name is Nina and I think I am definately Accringtonwebs youngest member! I was born on 13th March 2004 and my Dad has something to do with this website, not sure what though. I have added some photos so that my Grandma Geraldine, Grandad Less, Auntie Jennifer and everyone here can all have a look at me and say hello! Roy asked me to tell you that I weighed 2.9KG, he says you lot wont understand that, in fact he doesn't understand it himself so maybe someone could convert it into proper english weights!
Roy has had to help me with the keyboard as it seems so big, but I'm sure I will have it cracked soon!

Well, I need some milk now so I'd better say bye bye.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0004.jpg (57.3 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0014.jpg (59.4 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0023.jpg (61.6 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0029.jpg (62.7 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0030.jpg (87.4 KB, 69 views)
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-03-2004, 12:21   #2
I am Band

Re: My name is Nina

Welcome to the world Nina. You will have lots of fun with your dad, growing up together

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 12:32   #3
mez
God Member

hello &welcome nina, i know your going to be very happy with a lovely mummy & daddy like you have, take care of them too, & please pinch the keyboard off daddy as much as can then we can all watch you growing up
Old 14-03-2004, 13:33   #4
Caz
God Member

OOOOOOh she's gorgeous!!!

6lb 4oz i think, if my sums are right.

Hope the pictures are going to be a regular feature of the forum with their own section!!!
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 13:40   #5
Accrington Web Mascot

Hi Nina! This is your Auntie Jennifer - I'm the one you come to if both Mummy & Daddy say no! Can't wait to spoil you rotten when you come to see us. And don't worry - he may look big & scary, but your Daddy is a big softie really!
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 14:28   #6
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Well, aren't you gorgeous!!! 2.9 kgs is 6lbs 6oz in English, which is exactly what I weighed at your age. Babies are weighed in kgs here too, but we always convert it to lbs, because nobody understands kgs. Our computers in the hospitals does this for us automatically, so that we don't have to work it out.
Now that you have joined us, I think it's time we had some baby smilies on here, and don't forget to get a dog.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 15:04   #7
Senior Member+

Hi ya nina, you look a right bobby dazzler, nice to see that mummy and daddy have given you your own doggy,even if it is only on a sheet ( photo 1 ) you will soon have one on here too. just ask daddy.
Old 14-03-2004, 15:25   #8

Talking Re: My name is Nina

Hello Nina, welcome to the World and Accy Spider, I mean Web

You are gorgeous!!!

My daddy like this site too - Neal

Here's a picture of me with his work boots on
Attached Images
File Type: jpg am_large.jpg (85.3 KB, 92 views)
Amelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:31   #9

Hello Nina welcome Accyweb. I must say i'm impressed with your typing skills, just be carefull you aint sick on yer dads keyboard, he'd struggle to post with keys missing!!

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:41   #10
Accy Goddess

Hello Nina,

Your beautifull and I want you to come and live with me. But I dont think your new Mummy and Daddy will let you.
I can see your going to be a propper Daddy's girl.
I would like to give you a great big cuddle but sadly you live to far away. Perhaps one day we will get to meet you but till then you must keep posting lots of piccys so we can see you grow.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2004, 07:06   #11

Hello Nina
well your a right little princess
im sure by the time you reach 2year old you will be posting on here yourself if your daddy has anything to do with it.
congratulations to both your mummy and daddy.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2004, 02:40   #12

what a cutie pie
Angel 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2004, 12:43   #13

Anyhow Roy, when is the party?

I'll pass you my address so you can send my ticket to Russia ;-)
Old 17-03-2004, 13:02   #14
Roy
Administrator

hehe - the party is tonight, in about 2 hours so you'll have to be quick. It's only a three hour flight to moscow. We'll be here: http://www.boarhouse.ru obviously celebrating saint paddy's day as well. (2 pints of Guiness for 70p - you can't beat moscow)!!!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2004, 13:11   #15

Excellent, well have a good one matey!

I'll set off shortly in my motor, can you make it last 5 days, 15 mins, 22 seconds (Just a guess)?

« hiya | hello »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..