Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Trucker2lawyer
  • 1 Post By Trucker2lawyer
  • 1 Post By maxthecollie
  • 1 Post By Restless
  • 1 Post By davemac
  • 1 Post By Mick

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 17:20   #1

Trucker2lawyer

Pleased to be here. From Burnley but, left in 1977 ... seems a life time ago . Now married and live in Worcestershire in a beautiful small town but can't settle and tired of living in the dark and wet for six months of the year .

Thinking of moving to sunnier regions like the South of France .. might help my aches & pains. Want the wife to retire from Nursing and start taking life slower !

A life times experience as a former criminal lawyer and a great deal to talk about from the comfort of my chair not some dusty courtroom .

Want to start an interest in something that affects us all at one time or another in our lives. Bought a Land Rover Discovery 2 in April 2013 and spent over £5,000 in repairs only to discovery upon trading it for a new car that it's a Category D write and it happened in Spain.

I bought this car from a reputable dealer on Autotrader and now having to instigate legal action for the recovery of my original purchase .. but just hearing about other peoples' horror stories .
is enough for me to probe further into this plight and perhaps seek a legal /long term change.
Restless likes this.
Trucker2lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-10-2014, 22:05   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Trucker2lawyer

ow do, and welcome.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:33   #3

Good to hear from you Looked at your pictures .. what a beautiful and raw scene .. looking at the photographs you almost feel like you're there. I was never that artistic nor talented !!
Restless likes this.
Trucker2lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:12   #4
Full Member+

Welcome to Accy Web trucker2lawyer.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:18   #5
Senior Member+

Welcome to the nuthouse
Restless likes this.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:31   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker2lawyer View Post
Good to hear from you Looked at your pictures .. what a beautiful and raw scene .. looking at the photographs you almost feel like you're there. I was never that artistic nor talented !!
He just gets lucky
davemac likes this.
Old 11-10-2014, 16:56   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Welcome to the forum.
Old 12-10-2014, 20:10   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker2lawyer View Post
If you have a camera and a bit of enthusiasm then please join us on the "today in pictures" thread, if not then just look at what the other members put there. Best not to start conversations on this introduction thread so I will smack my own legs and see you on other threads.

ps thanks for looking.
Restless likes this.

Last edited by davemac; 12-10-2014 at 20:15.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 05:59   #9
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
Best not to start conversations on this introduction thread so I will smack my own legs and see you on other threads.
just beat me to it
davemac likes this.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2014, 02:49   #10
Full Member+

welcome
US Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..