Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-10-2010, 14:10   #16
God Member

Re: violet

Buenos dia`s
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-10-2010, 20:02   #17
JCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet View Post
hi im in torrevieja costa blanca been here a lot of years had the best i recon
Welcome .

Did you ever meet Nora and Alan Ford ? They lived there .
Originally from Blackburn before moving to Accrington .
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 16:13   #18

Hello.....
Old 28-10-2010, 20:35   #19

hi katex i also am from clayton a good place to live when u see whats going on around this awful world vi
violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 21:13   #20
Senior Member+

Hi, I am also an expat, so is littlepom. Welcome to a fantastic site - just ignore the few nutters around, majority of people here are just great.
Old 29-10-2010, 18:25   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Hi violet welcome to the forum, used to live oer yon meself, down veras way. n turn right.
Old 22-11-2010, 20:58   #22

no sorry i never met them r they still here violet
Old 23-11-2010, 20:04   #23
JCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet View Post
no sorry i never met them r they still here violet
If you mean Norah and Alan Ford I mentioned , Alan died and I haven't heard about Norah for a long time now .
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 20:22   #24

hi this is violet its raining in spain but a nice warm rain i see its bad in clayton ect but im thinking of coming home for good after 18 yrs here im now on my own but as all over the world im stuck with property in spain that unless u give it away you cant sell but at least i can still come home im not knocking spain the health service here is very good here in torrevieja we have an almost new hospital the service is brilliant in fact its one of the best hospitals in spain but maybe its better to be home snow or o snow violet
Old 25-11-2010, 20:26   #25

Unlucky you having rain tonight, non here. Had a few drops last night. Turning chilly but have kept warm for the past few days Olive picking.
vera is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..