Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2011, 01:12   #16
Junior Member+

Re: 1994, baby abandoned at great harwood health centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
There was also a baby girl found just off Rutland street they called her baby" Alice"
it was found by me and a mate we used to live on Rutland st the baby girl was new born and still had the placenta attached.
cant remember the year but know it was a Sunday and we called the emergency services and it was a police officer that got there first we had taken the baby in our house and when the officer picked the baby up the placenta was left hanging he did not know what to do as he was wearing leather gloves and it kept slipping out of his hand so he put it back down and waited till the ambulance service arrived.
never found out what happened to the child though she must be about 14 by now
I believe it was Mark Ellison that found baby Alice on a back door step along the bottom of Rutland street he was my mate god rest him
craftywitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-04-2011, 05:44   #17
Resting in Peace

No it was found by me and my mate kevin. i used to live at 2 Rutland street the first house on the left so sorry your wrong
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 01:11   #18
Senior Member+

wow if that story is true and not a disgusting hoax then surely the police should be notified about that post
Old 31-05-2011, 18:17   #19

Thank-you x
Lola22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 18:21   #20

And for those of you whom think what I wrote weren't true about about what happened to me when I was 16 year's old in 1992 with the man and woman,and two son's whom I was staying with,and what happened with them allowing their son to rape me,specifically to get me pregnant,and then stealing my baby from,then saying that my baby had died,and holding a fake funeral,and then making me leave... You are WRONG! It is TRUE... It happened to ME,and I should KNOW,I was there ! :/
Lola22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 18:24   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola22 View Post
And for those of you whom think what I wrote weren't true about about what happened to me when I was 16 year's old in 1992 with the man and woman,and two son's whom I was staying with,and what happened with them allowing their son to rape me,specifically to get me pregnant,and then stealing my baby from,then saying that my baby had died,and holding a fake funeral,and then making me leave... You are WRONG! It is TRUE... It happened to ME,and I should KNOW,I was there ! :/

I hope you have managed to get some happiness back in your life. sounds horrendous

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..