Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   HYDBURN ANGLING & DARTS CENTRE Opening times (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/hydburn-angling-and-darts-centre-opening-times-46893.html)

BumFace 14-04-2009 18:19

HYDBURN ANGLING & DARTS CENTRE Opening times

Hi all, wonder if you can help as I've tried tinterweb and cannot find the info I need for tonight, Tuesday 14th April.
Does anyone know if HYDBURN ANGLING & DARTS CENTRE is open on Wednesdays and what the opening hours are? If not does anyone know of a decent fishing tackle shop in the surrounding area that is open for bait on Wednesdays?
Going fishing early Thursday morning so tomorrow is the only chance I will get to buy the wrigglings things.

Thanks in advance

Stephen

MCR ADIM 14-04-2009 18:30

Re: HYDBURN ANGLING & DARTS CENTRE Opening times

Ossy tackle shop is open! Its upstairs in the petwarehouse! You have to walk thorugh petwarehouse to the back to get to it! Very good

Overview

opening times i think are 6am till 5 i think but ring and ask!

BumFace 14-04-2009 20:10

That's great, that's the place across from the bank on Union Rd yes? I didn't know there was a tackle shop there - they sell everything then? I need a new pole elastic and some hooks, line bait etc - will they be OK?

Thanks again - the Internet produces the goods yet again!

MCR ADIM 14-04-2009 20:27

Yeh it is! yeh if you walk in and walk towards the back you will see the steps going up to it! Or i think you can go round the back through like the little carpark and thier but i usually go through the main entrance!
Yeh they have everything! Pole elastic,hooks every size,Line,Bait,Boxes,Rigs, everything you can think off? Where you going anway as i fishing on thursday

Eric 15-04-2009 20:43

Fishing ... love it:theband: .... angling and bait shops abound in Kingston ... and the fishing here is grrrreat .... what kind of fish do you guys go for; and where do you fish? What kind of bait do you use? Is this shore fishing; or do you have a boat?

BumFace 17-04-2009 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCR ADIM (Post 704438)
Where you going anway as i fishing on thursday

Sorry about the late reply I went to the Ossy tackle shop - fantastic place although the guy was a bit indifferent at first I think I won him around with my startling personality!
I went yesterday to Wrightington Fisheries (in Wrightington strangely enough) and had a great day, carp, tench, bream all fairly decent size and caught by my father, not me - I had 1 all day!

Anyway thanks for the tip and I put some money back into the Ossy small business community..