Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   is Jambutty still around ? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/is-jambutty-still-around-49484.html)

steeljack 20-09-2009 06:30

is Jambutty still around ?

haven't seen any postings for a while from Jambutty , anyone know if he is still logging on to Accyweb
Thanks

Mick 20-09-2009 06:56

Re: is Jambutty still around ?

Last logged on on the 12-07-09 if that helps

steeljack 20-09-2009 07:13

thanks Mick , hope the old boy is ok , can be bit cantankerous at times but kind of miss his "off beat' slant on things

Restless 20-09-2009 07:14

for a second there i was mixed up with sausagebutty :D

jaysay 20-09-2009 09:01

Haven't seen him on 247 either or a while, maybe he's ghost surfing:D

accyman 21-09-2009 12:34

i will see if theres a huge pile of milk bottles gathering on his doorstep when i go through darwen later tonight

fingers crossed there is guys

BERNADETTE 21-09-2009 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 746751)
i will see if theres a huge pile of milk bottles gathering on his doorstep when i go through darwen later tonight

fingers crossed there is guys

No wonder accyweb is dying a death with remarks like this, is it any wonder people aren't posting anymore. Not funny at all in fact totally insensitive:(

accyman 21-09-2009 19:05

yeah but it will bring him out the woodwork if he is lurking around waiting for an opportunity to have a damn good whinge :)

Less 21-09-2009 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 746763)
No wonder accyweb is dying a death with remarks like this, is it any wonder people aren't posting anymore. Not funny at all in fact totally insensitive:(

I don't think accyweb is dying a death, just being more selective about who is allowed on to be abused, (posted 21.27 ish, how long before my troll comes on to tell me I'm being evil?).

BERNADETTE 21-09-2009 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 746859)
I don't think accyweb is dying a death, just being more selective about who is allowed on to be abused, (posted 21.27 ish, how long before my troll comes on to tell me I'm being evil?).

Oh come on Less there are a damn sight less people posting these days than there were just six months ago and anybody that uses the forum can see that. My point was that inane comments like accymans are enough to deter new members, it wasn't even funny given the age of the member reffered to IMHO. My reasoning is why bother posting to have a nasty dig? If you have nothing good to say about (absent) members say nothing at all.

cashman 21-09-2009 23:35

its just ups n downs bernie happens on all forums, this is the most active local forum ive come across, also the best in my view.:)

BERNADETTE 21-09-2009 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 746894)
its just ups n downs bernie happens on all forums, this is the most active local forum ive come across, also the best in my view.:)

True cashy I visit a few different forums and it is very quiet, will soon be busy again with everybody battoned down for the winter:eek:

jaysay 22-09-2009 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 746895)
True cashy I visit a few different forums and it is very quiet, will soon be busy again with everybody battoned down for the winter:eek:

I think we visit a few of the same sites Bernie, and the people paying a daily visit are lucky in some cases to get into the teens, yet its very rare that under 250 people visit Accy Wed in any 24 hour period, but I think that one reason for that is its been very quiet council wise as lots of people have been on holiday and nothing much has been going on which is newsworthy:rolleyes:

lancsdave 22-09-2009 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 746859)

Looks like you need a bigger worm on your hook :D

pipinfort 22-09-2009 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 746763)

I tend to find the `ignore` option very useful.........:rolleyes: