Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   parking Ticket issued outside the market hall, with a disabled badge? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/parking-ticket-issued-outside-the-market-hall-with-a-disabled-badge-62679.html)

cashman 20-10-2012 13:22

Re: parking Ticket issued outside the market hall, with a disabled badge?

Seem to recall shades of "Jambutty" wi this thread.:hehetable

Less 20-10-2012 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 1023486)
Figured he meant on double yellows, Neil.

I find this statement from the Government guidelines a little confusing.
Appears not illegal for a non-disabled person to pop into the shop as long as the holder is sat in the car. What do you think ?

'You should not use the badge to allow non-disabled people to take advantage of the benefits while you sit in the car. Although it is not illegal for a badge holder, or a non-disabled person waiting for the badge holder to return, to remain in the vehicle while the Blue Badge is displayed, consideration should be given to using a car park whenever possible'

Not sure, but reading that, if I'm driving someone issued with a blue badge, I can remain in the car wherever I park, with the badge on display, however the disabled person has to struggle to the shop not send me, to keep it legal?
:confused:

Chris SUI JURIS 20-10-2012 15:11

Legal definitin of traffic is a commercial term. if someone is parked and our not interrupting the flow of commerce or other peoples right to travel, then to my knowledge no offence has occurred

Gordon Booth 20-10-2012 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS (Post 1023541)
Legal definitin of traffic is a commercial term. if someone is parked and our not interrupting the flow of commerce or other peoples right to travel, then to my knowledge no offence has occurred

Have you noticed that when you see someone yawn you do it yourself?
Your posts seem to have the same effect on me.
Strange, that.

Less 20-10-2012 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS (Post 1023541)

By gum, do they issue diplomas in bull or have you thought up all that you say without any help?

Chris SUI JURIS 20-10-2012 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Booth (Post 1023545)
Have you noticed that when you see someone yawn you do it yourself?
Your posts seem to have the same effect on me.
Strange, that.

same with yours G must be contagious ;)

Chris SUI JURIS 20-10-2012 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1023546)
By gum, do they issue diplomas in bull or have you thought up all that you say without any help?

you can't see the forest for the trees less ;)

Gordon Booth 20-10-2012 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS (Post 1023547)
same with yours G must be contagious ;)

Come on, ChrisSJ, surely you can do better than that!

Less 20-10-2012 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS (Post 1023549)
you can't see the forest for the trees less ;)

Is that right?

Would you care to point out to me which particular trees are blocking your fantastic wisdom?

Ace Hole.

Chris SUI JURIS 20-10-2012 15:43

i hear these parking firms pay the DVLA about £2.50 to get your address, and then sends lots of threatening letters it might be worth writting to DVLA telling them if they share your details with any third party,you'll bill them £100 (terms and conditions accepted soon as they do)

Many of these charges are so extortionately high that they constitute a penalty, which is unenforceable in a consumer contract

Gordon Booth 20-10-2012 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS (Post 1023561)
i hear these parking firms pay the DVLA about £2.50 to get your address, and then sends lots of threatening letters it might be worth writting to DVLA telling them if they share your details with any third party,you'll bill them £100 (terms and conditions accepted soon as they do)

Yawn.

Lucysgirl 21-10-2012 15:52

Here's another website which gives advice which I suggest you read when you're not so upset. I can't give an answer because I can't be certain of where you parked - you state you were "outside the market" then later you wrote "inside I decided to park in a designated space". "outside" could mean a public road and the Council's enforcing officers pulled one of their famous tricks, which means you write to the Council to appeal, or you drove onto the market shops private parking spaces (see the website). As for your disabled mother; it's not a crime for her to decide she's not got the energy to walk to the shop.

Search

Chris SUI JURIS 21-10-2012 17:49

I believe a Notice of conditional acceptance is the way forward ;) You can discharge PCN with a notice of your own sent by recorded delivery

conditional acceptance is a notice accepting their claim against you provided they can prove...a.b.c etc Give them fourteen days, If they don't answer your notice IN FULL send them a default notice.don't ignore PCN's To do so is accepting the views the notice expresses.why not write your own notice and see how they respond? Your intentions are honest - you simply want to understand what it is they are saying in their notice.

Your notice could be:

Address
Parking Theifs Limited
Head of crook Collections
Robbery House
Lancashire

Your REF No ABC12345678 - Issued [date]
(My REF YOUR GETTING nothing 123)

Notice of Discharge of Outstanding Penalty Notice and Request for Clarification.

Dear Head of crook Collections

You have apparently made allegations of criminal conduct against me.

You have apparently made demands upon me.

I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them.

I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of God given Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 14 days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am [MR ALL CAPS 'NAME'] and that I owe £80.00 upon proof of claim of all of the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a ‘person’ actually is, legally speaking.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know what the difference between a ‘human being’ and a ‘person’ actually is, legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that I am MR ALL CAPS 'NAME' and not lower case shortened name

5. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

6) Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'vehicle' actually is, legally speaking.

7) Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'driver' actually is, legally speaking.

8) Upon proof of claim that you know what 'driving' actually is, legally speaking.

9) Upon proof of claim that section 2; clause 12 of the Bill of Rights 1689 does not state 'That all grants and promises of fines and forfeitures of particular persons before conviction are illegal and void'.

10) Upon proof of claim that all Acts are not statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the Constitution and/or Bill of Rights

11) Upon proof of claim that Lancashire Council is not a corporation and legal fiction and does not require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties

12) ) Upon proof of claim that contracts do not require mutual consent.

As I have conditionally accepted your offer of contract we are not in dispute.

I hereby grant you a further 14 days in order for you to prove your claim against me by rebutting my notice. Also, let me take this opportunity to remind you the offence of Misconduct In Public Office is a Common Law Offence which carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

[Signature] just shortened lowercase name

you can have some real fun with these notices :D

entwisi 22-10-2012 00:50

I bet you are real fun at parties......

Chris SUI JURIS 22-10-2012 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by entwisi (Post 1023819)
I bet you are real fun at parties......

you bet right:rofl38: