Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   Good clairvoyant? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/good-clairvoyant-65723.html)

MissTechnophobe 11-02-2014 15:09

Good clairvoyant?

Does anyone know of a good clairvoyant in thw accrington area? I've heard the name Mary white if anyone has any experience of her and/or a number I would be very grateful

Thank you

Less 11-02-2014 15:13

Good clairvoyant?

PM me, I knew you would post that.

gpick24 11-02-2014 15:25

Re: Good clairvoyant?

If they`re any good, they`ll know you`re looking for them and they`ll give you a ring.:D

Neil 11-02-2014 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissTechnophobe (Post 1093953)
Does anyone know of a good clairvoyant in thw accrington area? I've heard the name Mary white if anyone has any experience of her and/or a number I would be very grateful

Thank you

No such thing, well I suppose there is if you believe her and throw your money away

MissTechnophobe 11-02-2014 17:22

So predictable I knew someone would reply with that one. Maybe I'm psychic

Less 11-02-2014 17:45

Good clairvoyant?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissTechnophobe (Post 1093966)

Or maybe...

...Gullible?

Don't waste your time or money on such things, if they really were useful, we would all believe, we would be foolish not to!

Meanwhile, I predict a long passionate relationship between you and myself, with you willingly paying all the bills.

Now don't panic, it may take a few sessions, but if you give yourself willingly both spiritually and physically to me, within the next 40 or 50 years I'll either be proved correct or we'll both be dead.
;)

gpick24 11-02-2014 18:12

Quote:

It`s a dirty job, but someone`s got to do it.:p

Eric 11-02-2014 18:41

Quote:

We all are ... and I live in a house full of psychics:D. ... oh, and a ghost. The only psychics I don't believe in are the ones who ask for money up front for stuff that's lying around free, or dirt cheap, in farm yards.;)

accyman 20-02-2014 12:12

a psychic performing in ireland asked if anyone had a dead relative called Mary

everyone in the audience put their hand up :D

carlsbergaddict 20-02-2014 20:22

Hi, I know a ver good one very well....type in Kellie Marie Psychic Messenger on facebook to view her feedback....local in Accrington too....shes my wife [email protected] is her email address.

Accyexplorer 03-07-2015 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1093970)
Or maybe...

...Gullible?

Don't waste your time or money on such things, if they really were useful, we would all believe, we would be foolish not to!

Meanwhile, I predict a long passionate relationship between you and myself, with you willingly paying all the bills.

Now don't panic, it may take a few sessions, but if you give yourself willingly both spiritually and physically to me, within the next 40 or 50 years I'll either be proved correct or we'll both be dead.
;)

Classic Less banter :D

gpick24 03-07-2015 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by matty282 (Post 1143878)
Removed - Neil

Is it a coincidence that the email address on that website contains the name Matthew?

cashman 03-07-2015 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpick24 (Post 1143901)
Is it a coincidence that the email address on that website contains the name Matthew?

Reckon its his partner or missus.if so aint doing her any good by what he said about the blitz.:rolleyes:

Gremlin 03-07-2015 15:09

If it's the same person who a friend of mines elderly relation goes to ( It certainly seems to be) I must admit she's a good con artist.
After a few sessions and more or less being told, after prompting, what she wanted to hear she went away with a lighter purse and a blue stone to put under her pillow.
Her life has not changed one iota apart from having less money.
Come and sit with me for a while, chat about someone, tell me a few things about them, come back next week and I'll tell you what your dead friend has said, or you want to hear and I'll do it for twenty quid a session and throw in an old Nori.

Sorry I'm a disbeliever and I think when people are generally upset about death they shouldn't be paying to be conned, that's my take on it.

accyman 03-07-2015 15:42

you shouldnt need to look for a good clairvoyant a good clairvoyant would know you were seeking one and contact you