Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   haggis delivery (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/haggis-delivery-66799.html)

shillelagh 01-12-2014 19:31

haggis delivery

do you want one ... delivery will be 20th December at the railway .... spugsters coming down day before .. but he will have to order them ...so they'll be freshly made ... and will be picked up on the Friday morning before he comes down ... oh and if you want lorne sausage and Scottish black pudding as well .. but please remember .. he does have to carry them (hes on the train) and he is bringing my Christmas pressie ...:D he sent me the text to sort out the order .... so you have till Friday night 8pm to get your order in ....

Mick 02-12-2014 06:07

Re: haggis delivery

er yes please 2 haggis if he can catch them

Eric 02-12-2014 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1125252)
er yes please 2 haggis if he can catch them

Get a breeding pair, then you can raise your own and go into the Haggis marketing business .... have a store in the Market Hall .... advertise some as halal and you should make a killing.;)

DtheP47 02-12-2014 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 1125227)
do you want one ... delivery will be 20th December at the railway .... spugsters coming down day before .. but he will have to order them ...so they'll be freshly made ... and will be picked up on the Friday morning before he comes down ... oh and if you want lorne sausage and Scottish black pudding as well .. but please remember .. he does have to carry them (hes on the train) and he is bringing my Christmas pressie ...:D he sent me the text to sort out the order .... so you have till Friday night 8pm to get your order in ....

If he can swing by Arbroath and get some Smokies I am in shillelagh. :D

Mick 03-12-2014 07:00

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1125269)
Get a breeding pair, then you can raise your own and go into the Haggis marketing business .... have a store in the Market Hall .... advertise some as halal and you should make a killing.;)

Sorry Eric cant do that......we tried that last year and the people next door kept complaining about the noise
have you heard the mating call of the Haggis ?:)
its too loud for a residential area that's why you only catch them on the moors and glens of Scotland

cashman 03-12-2014 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1125305)
Sorry Eric cant do that......we tried that last year and the people next door kept complaining about the noise
have you hurd the mating call of the Haggis ?:)
its too loud for a residential area that's why you only catch them on the moors and glens of Scotland

See Mick, these Ex-Pats know sod all about haggis farming.;)

Eric 03-12-2014 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1125305)
have you hurd the mating call of the Haggis ?:)

Never heard it ... but I have been told by a Nova Scotian that it sounds a lot like a Moose with piles taking a dump, and almost as bad as Sea Lion Dionne and Justin Bieber singing "In a Gadda da Vida." ... and that Haggis going at it sounds like two jocks fighting over a penny ... which by the way, is how thin copper wire was first made.:D

cashman 03-12-2014 12:31

Nah mate whilst it is a terrible racket, J.B. singing is far worse, as i'm aware of both noises.;)

US Angel 12-12-2014 18:57

I am drooling

cashman 12-12-2014 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by US Angel (Post 1126069)
I am drooling

Tough, its a bit far fer spugs to travel.:hehetable

shillelagh 13-12-2014 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1126073)
Tough, its a bit far fer spugs to travel.:hehetable

and he wouldn't be allowed to travel that far without me .......:D:D:D

AccyMad 13-12-2014 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1125269)

And then you could take orders via the click & collect service - the world could be your oyster :rolleyes: