Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   What does your dog do when your out? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/what-does-your-dog-do-when-your-out-67213.html)

maxthecollie 29-03-2015 10:22

What does your dog do when your out?

Watch this ( www.www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGePeWGAzPU) it is Max when we are out. I set a camera up to film him. Note no slippers were harmed in the making of this film

Margaret Pilkington 29-03-2015 10:38

Re: What does your dog do when your out?

He had a right good playtime with your slippers....and never went on the furniture once.
Thanks Frank I enjoyed seeing that.

Turtle 29-03-2015 10:41

What a good boy! I suspect a similar video of a cat would be quite boring, sleep being the main activity. I read last summer, though, about a man who put a gps tracking device on his outdoor cat's collar. He later downloaded the info to his computer, and generated a map of the cat's roamings. It was astonishing how much ground it covered :)

maxthecollie 29-03-2015 10:44

There was a programme on telly about how far cats travel when they are out at night. It was interesting to see their regular haunts

Accyexplorer 29-03-2015 10:56

He loves playing with your slippers by the looks of things Frank,mine use to suffer a little from separation anxiety when our peg and I went out,I put this down to me mollycoddling it from a pup.We filmed it once and were perplexed by the footage (pacing up and down whimpering).

Thankfully,I broke its habit by leaving my jacket on the sofa and putting a little food out before we departed.
She's getting old now (the hound not our peg) and usually just curls up and sleeps when we go out.:)

DaveinGermany 29-03-2015 12:41

Mental Mutt! :)

maxthecollie 29-03-2015 13:54

Max in his younger days.

Restless 29-03-2015 20:24

I thought he was going to put the other slipper back in place so you wouldnt know :D

Restless 29-03-2015 20:39

Your video had me watching grumpy cat again! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBdBemF8QkY

***Mr D*** 31-03-2015 18:48

Nice one, at least he was enjoying himself.

I know mine is straight on the hunt for what he can eat, bin rooting if I have forgot to move it.

A Few times I have gone to the car forgot something come back to find him looking guilty with a pack of biscuits on the floor or something out of the bin ready to be ripped up into 1000 pieces.

Neil 03-04-2015 08:15

Mine sleep, they think they are cats

Sunflower49 05-04-2015 04:10

Aww he's gorgeous and looks such a happy chap :)

Thanks for sharing that.

I want to do one now! What sort of camera did you use please?

I have two of them now as my last blog stated-I'd love to see what they get up to :)

maxthecollie 05-04-2015 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflower49 (Post 1137903)
Aww he's gorgeous and looks such a happy chap :)

Thanks for sharing that.

I want to do one now! What sort of camera did you use please?

I have two of them now as my last blog stated-I'd love to see what they get up to :)

Max is 10 this september and still thinks he is a puppy. I used a Mivue dashboard camera connected to a car battery. My Sony Cybershot DSC HX 300 it better but I didn't want to risk him knocking it over.

Morecambe Ex Pat 06-04-2015 18:10

It makes you wonder what goes on in the mind of a dog. We had a mongrel who used to take all the cushions off the settee and put them in a corner. Never chewed them, just thought he was an interior decorator.