Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2009, 17:01   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Abroad or Home

Will ya' all stop bragging ... Not sure this year, now I am a poor little retired OAP ..
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-03-2009, 17:04   #17
God Member

We'll be going to Ipswich at some point over the summer (Ha!)

Other than that... It'll be sunny (Even bigger HA!) Clayton
Old 30-03-2009, 18:48   #18
God Member

I'm staying home ... of course, when "home" is 9,984,670 sq. km., there is lots of choice Most definitely try to get to Montreal a few times; off to TO to see the Jays play rounders .... thinking of Cape Breton and the Maritimes, probably the "rock" (Newfoundland). And, for the future, most def. will be in Vancouver for the next Winter Olympics
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 19:43   #19
Super Moderator

Off to Peru for three weeks in June to see the in-laws!
Old 30-03-2009, 20:54   #20
Senior Member+

we will prob be off to ireland

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 21:34   #21
God Member

Had a week in Gambia last October and me and hubby are off Back there at some point in next few months. Not to keen on the country but the weather is fantastic and I get free accom. lol.. Just borrow my sis,s home.
It just cant be too hot for me .
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 20:00   #22

we have a camper van Dunbar April Derbyshire May New Forest July think maybe Oban September not sure about that yet but love the place so maybe a second visit
esteemedjuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 00:54   #23

Just booked for Cuba in May. Easter weekend we are going down to South Wales, don't know exactly where as we are hiring a motor home.If the weather is wet we will get a site near Swansea or Cardiff and go shopping for the main holiday. If its fine we will go further up the coast.
polly is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..