Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2008, 03:48   #1

Accrington Uncovered

Looks as though Accrington Uncovered is still down any link gets me nowhere, same with Owd Bert, no photos.
Alan Gilmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-12-2008, 11:31   #2

Re: Accrington Uncovered

What are you loking for
bondi38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 20:41   #3

Owd Bert`s photo albums can be found at the following link and may I suggest to anyone having a look that they ignore the slide show and view at their own pace by clicking on an Album --- then Ckick on frirsr photo which is normally the Title -- finally press key F11 and then advance by using Arrow Heads above the photo.

Picasa Web Albums - owdbert

There are a few Albums Restricted so if you are sufficiently interested in seeing them ask me on [email protected]

Last I heard of Atarah she was having PC problems.
Owd Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 20:51   #4

Don`t know what I am doing wrong but I can`t get the picasa link to show correctly. Will try again here.

Picasa Web Albums - owdbert
Old 20-12-2008, 20:53   #5

Still shows incorrectly -- can anyone Email me and put me right ?
Old 20-12-2008, 21:16   #6
God Member

Links work OK for me, or do you mean the text isn't showing as you want it to?
Link To Pics

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 11:48   #7

Ah yes -- have just tried the Link and it works. However, when I posted yesterday the Link Text wasn`t what I had actually written and I just thought I was doing something wrong. But as the link works I reckon that`s all that matters.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..