Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2007, 13:25   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Boxing for women

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
are the men just trying to put me off because theyre afraid of the women gaining some sort of power over them?

I probably already have enough anger to give YOU a flat nose, i just want to learn to control it so if u've nothing useful to say, why dont u just not bother saying anything?
No we are not all the same,my youngest daughter goes to a kick boxing club called'Fit to Fight' in Accrington and she is only just coming up to 9 yrs old.I have nothing against it at all.They cater for all ages.It is situated on that back road just behind the Poplar WMC just off Wellington St,youcan see it from the Nuttall st junction.It is very well run and my daughter loves it if that interests you.
Old 18-02-2007, 19:29   #17
God Member

Im not too interested in kick boxing, it was just normal boxing i was interested in but thanks for the info, if i cant find anywhere that does boxing for women then at least their is a sport i can do in the same kind of genre

thank you very much for the information
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 19:36   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

think there must be summat over fylde way blazey, seem to remember that lass from fleetwood on telly a few years ago that did quite well.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..