Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2007, 15:37   #1

Brilliant Service

Just wondering where abouts anyone has had good service. Thought i had a flat tyre this morning so pulled into the petrol station on Hyndburn Rd. Obviously i didn't know what to do so went across to National Tyres. Asked did they go out to repair tyres, the guy behind the counter looked at me as though i had two heads and said no. A young machanic (think his name was Jason) asked where i was parked, when i said across the road he said he would come across. He also asked did i have a jack again i must have seemed stupid and said pass i have no idea. So off he went and got a jack plus tools, then we trotted across the road. When we got to the car he said the tyre was unrepairable, but would put some air in it for me which would either get me home or back to the garage. He was fantastic and so well mannerd. His parents must be proud of him. I have never lost faith in the youth of today, but if i had he would have certainly restored it.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-12-2007, 15:40   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Brilliant Service

thats good to hear,a refreshing change.
Old 01-12-2007, 16:47   #3
God Member

Re: Brilliant Service

The firm I work for always give good service, real value for money and go the extra mile to make the service worthwhile, But, I had dealings with a local car salesman, Jm motors in Accrington, has a lot behind Aldi and works from home, we bought a Transit off him because at the time, we thought one of the other vans had died, he came out at 8pm to show us the van, there was a mix up, so he came back out at 9.30pm, bought the van, only for it to break down on the motorway next morning, I rang him up, he (Jim)came to the van, with a mechanic, towed it off to a garage, the fault was electrical, so he got an auto electrician to fix it, the van was away 2 days, and Jim lent us another van whilst the transit was being sorted out. Couldn't have been more helpful. It kind of restores the faith!
derekgas is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..