Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-11-2007, 19:23   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Calling all parents.......

I can answer this !

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
A few questions for you(if you dont mind)....
1)(single child).....Do you plan to stick to one child,and why?
nope..we have already spoke about this in great depth...when this one is a few years older (3ish) or when nursery fees are out the way then that may be the time - or when she gets broody !

2)(multiple)......how did you determine the age gaps between your children?
cant answer that one!

3)Did you have your child(ren) just because you were broody, or did you have it all planned out?
it was mentioned off hand at times and she was broody but it wasnt set in stone that we would deffo try - in the end up it was during christmas in the middle of the beer,wine and foods you shouldnt eat which to me blows the myth that detox is the best way to help concieve

4)Did you save up/buy things before your pregnancy?during the pregnancy or later on nearer the birth of your baby(s)?
no ours was all bought/given way before - our nursery was finished 3 months before he was due

5)Did you have any of your planned children without being financially stable and just scraped by?
not really...

6)Was it important to you to be confident of having absolutely everything money-wise etc?
is this before said children are born or for them being born ? - either way my answer is yes.

7)We wouldn't change our children for anything in the world, but do you sometimes think you should have waited till you were in different circumstances before having your child(ren)?
not really as we both had the usual fun times a young couple have - holidays, new cars, going out for meals, getting drunk, bought the house, done it up, got the good jobs..settled down - trying hard to be normal
Please add lots of comments (essay style if you wish!)

Thankyou in advance xXx
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-11-2007, 23:13   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Calling all parents.......

always wanted a boy n a girl, as luck would have it we did,3 yrs between em,not planned that way, never saved up cos had buggar all,didn,t marry till early 20s, cos I knew i wern't ready for it. confident about money? you are joking misskitty? most folk are not. as for waiting until? until might never happen, take life as it comes, (the best laid plans) they say. good luck.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..