Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2007, 07:02   #1

car problem

anyone no a good cheap garage just got a micra car as a run around for the wife but seems to have a fuel problem after two miles when auto choke goes off reves go up and down and there is lack of power rac said it was fuel problem engine and electrics fine any ides?
Accrington Web
Old 04-07-2007, 07:10   #2
God Member

Re: car problem

Injection or carb( yes I know Injection doesn't have a 'choke' its normally 'simulated' by the ECU), I'm guessing the latter, sounds like the carbs jets are worn/knackered.

I use Grange Lane for all my car stuff, honest decent guys who will tell you as it is (you may not like that but thats not their fault, I'd rather be told the truth and then be in a position to make a decision)

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:20   #3
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

i forgoten what the garage is called but its at the back of aldi, good work, never had a problem!
Old 04-07-2007, 08:52   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
I use Grange Lane for all my car stuff, honest decent guys who will tell you as it is (you may not like that but thats not their fault, )
I can vouch for that. Very honest and also very helpful when other garages may just wash their hands of your problem.
Old 04-07-2007, 17:35   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
i forgoten what the garage is called but its at the back of aldi, good work, never had a problem!

AUTOFIX..........01254 231333 highly recommend it.
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 17:58   #6

car as now gone back to last owner who ripped me off thanks everyone

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..