Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2022, 16:18   #1
Senior Member+

Council Tax Rebate

Anybody know when the council are dishing out the tax rebate? My dad wants to know. I read in paper can be anytime between now and September, depending on the council.
Old 26-04-2022, 12:15   #2
Full Member+

Re: Council Tax Rebate

According to the Hyndburn Council website:

The Council will aim to make all payments where it holds a live Direct Debit instruction by 30 April 2022.

The Council will aim to make all payments where it does not hold a live Direct Debit instruction by the 31 May 2022. the Council are currently developing an on-line application form for eligible households to complete and provide relevant bank details for payment of the Council Tax Energy Rebate.

https://www.hyndburnbc.gov.uk/counciltax/15/

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..