Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2007, 21:21   #16
God Member

Re: Decent tatoo shop in accy?

Have any of you seen Miami Ink on TV ... my tattooist designed some of the guns they use ... Cathy at Express U Tattoo ... but Kingston is a long way from Accy, probably too far to come for a tat.

On a more serious note, you can usually tell the quality of the artist by the length of the waiting list. I booked with Cathy in July ... my appointment is Nov. 7. If the guy says "Sure, I can do it right now", run like hell.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-09-2007, 23:28   #17

ive just had a tattoo on the bottom of my back a large sun burst,i had it done at the bottom of whalley road in accrington ,accy tattoo centre,i was crapping my pants but to be honest it wasnt that bad,my husband has also had 3 done there,one was a cover up of one he had when he was younger ,he did a fantastic job,
lancscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:48   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
There's one in Burnley that has won lots of awards - that's where I go!
Was it tattoos inc. on standish st.? Pepp has won many awards.

I have had a couple done there and I had a portrait of my daughter done this thursday. He did it at the hourly rate, £55 per hour, it took 3 hours and is an excellent job.

BTW, I had to wait 12 weeks for the slot as he's very busy and highly regarded.

His number is 01282 459000
spud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:53   #19
God Member

I had mine done in burnley too, but can't remember exactly the address, just know it was town centre and up some stairs and I was very happy with the result and offered a touch up session for free within 6 months if I felt it had faded in any way

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 15:29   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
I had mine done in burnley too, but can't remember exactly the address, just know it was town centre and up some stairs and I was very happy with the result and offered a touch up session for free within 6 months if I felt it had faded in any way
The one in Burnley is called Skin FX. Its over a couple of shops on the main high street. You go down the side of Yates Wine bar and take the first right (its a back alley) then the door is signposted and you go up the stairs. I've had both mine done there and have had no problems.

The one in Ossy is opening on Tuesday and the 100th customer will get a free tattoo worth £25. I may try there for my next one if it gets some good reviews.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 15:32   #21
God Member

Well we've all been complaining that Ossy is turning into a pizza and hairdresser town - at least this is something different. Good luck to them.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 15:43   #22
God Member

Quote:
Well we've all been complaining that Ossy is turning into a pizza and hairdresser town - at least this is something different. Good luck to them.
Gayle have you seen the thread about this shop in GC? I think it might shock you !!
Old 02-09-2007, 16:00   #23
God Member

Yes, can't say that some of the things appeal to me.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 16:03   #24
God Member

Quote:
Yes, can't say that some of the things appeal to me.
Nor me, makes me wonder what the world is coming to!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..