Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-01-2007, 19:34   #1
Senior Member+

Disneyland Paris?

We are going to Italy for our main holiday this year in June, but as we are having that holiday so early we are going to have 5 days at Disneyland Paris, just to break up the rest of the year. Anyway... Just wondering if anyone could give us any advice on the cheapest way to go. Book the hotel via Disney then sort out travel seperate, or do it all through Disney, or all through someone else. Is it cheaper to Fly, drive or Euro Star it there?? Any advice/websites would be greatful.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-01-2007, 19:42   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Disneyland Paris?

www.uluckybiatch.com

xxx

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253
mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 20:13   #3
Senior Member+

i know......... lol

Last edited by Lolly; 31-01-2007 at 20:15.
Old 31-01-2007, 21:09   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
We are going to Italy for our main holiday this year in June, but as we are having that holiday so early we are going to have 5 days at Disneyland Paris, just to break up the rest of the year. Anyway... Just wondering if anyone could give us any advice on the cheapest way to go. Book the hotel via Disney then sort out travel seperate, or do it all through Disney, or all through someone else. Is it cheaper to Fly, drive or Euro Star it there?? Any advice/websites would be greatful.

Depends when you are thinking of going. Cheapest option is to drive and stay at one of the Mobile home parks a few miles from Disney. Next cheapest option is to drive and stay at an offiste hotel.

If you don't want cheap then Eurostar and on site hotel booked as a package through Disney may be good option.

To be honest for what you pay you can probably book 2 weeks in Florida and experience real Disney not that French rubbish :-)
Old 01-02-2007, 00:02   #5
God Member

Don't know if it's the cheapest option, but we flew easyjet to paris and disney have free buses to shuttle you to their hotels, then I booked one of their packages staying in one of the disney hotels and included all the park tickets. Good fun had by all

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:50   #6
God Member

I find that Newhaven to Dieppe is normally a cheaper ferry crossing than Dover to Calais. Plus as its ~4 hours you can have a quick Power Nap to refersh you for the rest of the journey.

There are cheap but basic hotels called Formula1s all over France, Think a cheap and cheerful version of TravelInn. All depends on how 'cheap' you want to make it http://www.hotelformule1.com/formule...e_france.shtml

Theres one halfway from Paris to EuroD, so you could easily catch the metro(RER) either way depending on your mood each day.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:09   #7
Senior Member+

We are going on 10th September. The only problem i've discovered with staying out of Disney itself is that you have to buy your tickets for the parks. For a 2 day hopper for both parks (studios & main park) its £84 each which really is scandalous!!!! Staying in the Hotel Santa Fe for 4 nights is £140 each. Doesnt really make sense!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:27   #8
God Member

I would be tempted to wait a while if you are not going until September. Round about the end of August they will start making special offers again, ie one child free with each adult etc.
Old 01-02-2007, 13:19   #9
Joe
Junior Member+

Could try DisneyLand Site:
http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/

Hope that helps.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 13:50   #10
God Member

we usually book flights through easyjet(flights come available 6 months to you`re day of travel, book early and they can be as cheap as £10 each!!) and book the hotel santa fe through disney itself(park tickets included for you`re entire stay) usually works out cheapest, there are shuttle busses from the airport(14 euros each i think, kids 7 and under 3`s free) BEWARE food in and around the park is a massive rip off, especially planet, hollywood, rainforest cafe etc.
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 13:52   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
we usually book flights through easyjet(flights come available 6 months to you`re day of travel, book early and they can be as cheap as £10 each!!)
Not from today they won't
Old 01-02-2007, 14:37   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Not from today they won't
Another stealth tax!
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..