Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2009, 08:49   #16
God Member

Re: Do you know yours

I've lived in this house for the last 13 years and i can honestly say that i know everyone on this Avenue, they definately ALL know Reece, he has this nak of making friends with elderly people and going to the shop for them....and he often calls round to their houses for a brew and a natter (He's only 12) if you know Reece you know he can be a sod at times but deep down he's a caring, loving lad who would help anyone out, we both get on with MOST of our neighbours, with the exception of the old man next door, we dont live in each others pockets but we all know who we can rely on in a bad situation, if it wasnt for my neighbours and my friends i dont know how i would have coped with Reece being ill these last few days
Old 18-07-2009, 20:14   #17

to be fair i dont really want to know any of my neighbours, ill be polite, say hi and have a little chat but thats are far as it goes... im quite a private person and would prefer to keep my life within my circle of friends...which is big.
Old 18-07-2009, 20:44   #18
God Member

I only know my two next door neighbours and the family opposite us.

I don't see anyone else. Most people work on my street so we're out a lot of the time and then at weekends we're off doing family stuff so we hardly see the neighbours.
Old 18-07-2009, 20:49   #19
Senior Member+

today i went to visit someone on the street i grew up on, i havent lived there for 10 years we drove down the street and pointed at each house on the way past saying the name of the people that lived there when i did. i was amazed at how many still lived there (including the ones i went to visit) and how many i could still name!

i do know a few of the people on my street because many of them have kids that come to play at my house or play out with tyler

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..