Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2005, 10:09   #1
I am Band

Question Dog Kennels?

Can anyone within the Accyweb community recommend, or know of, some decent kennels in the Accrington or Blackburn area to house a couple of dogs for a few weeks?

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-01-2005, 10:46   #2
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

Re: Dog Kennels?

Try Glencoe phone number is 01254 261446 they are on Haslingden old Road.
May be closed today but you can but try
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 11:02   #3
mez
God Member

try aspen valley ossy nr thwaites rd west end ive used them a few times for my sam 01254 233702
Old 01-01-2005, 13:33   #4
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

My dog wasn't impressed with Aspen Valley. She couldn't drag me up the lane quick enough when I went to pick her up. She did enjoy Glencoe and there's one at Mitton which she loved.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 16:08   #5
God Member

We used to use Tailwaggers, Always happy with them.

Ian
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 21:35   #6
Resident Waffler

We've used both Tailwaggers and Glencoe and the dog we had at the time seemed to enjoy going to either.

Recently we have used Newforge for a dog cat and hamster and all seemed very happy but the woman there can be very off-hand with human beings at times.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 22:27   #7
Senior Member+

Have used many kennels over the last 15 years with our dog max. Aspen valley is a little rough in my opinion, and the lady there has lost it a bit since ten yrs ago,as lettie says your dog runs like mad away from there, Glencoe has been the best so far but always seems booked up. so we use Tailwaggers which is good, we have used them at least 10 times.

Problem is not only do kennels cost so much, when you add the cost of all the Jabs you need too get e'm in the kennels, it adds up and that cheap holiday on the net just got not so cheap. All the best Sparky..........
simon is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..