Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2015, 18:03   #1

Donald Trump

Looks like this man is going to be a major figure in the next few months as America goes to the polls.

This person has to be the most odious individual seeking public office in living memory (ok George Galloway was bad if not worse I'll accept)

A nasty, bigoted, ignorant man who thinks he can buy and sell other people because of his wealth. Cuts zero effect with me and any intelligent person (sadly there are few of them in the US!) A misogynist. A racist. A bully.

And probably the weirdest comb over of anyone ever appearing on a public stage.Who in their right mind would ever think that haircut is convincing?

My vote has already gone to WHOEVER stands against him...but sadly (or maybe thankfully) I don't have one.
Wynonie Harris likes this.
hyndburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-09-2015, 18:29   #2
God Member

Re: Donald Trump

i want him to win just to see what happens

whats the worst he could do start an illegal war like his nice predecessors?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 18:31   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post

whats the worst he could do start an illegal war like his nice predecessors?
He could start a World War!
Wars are good for business and he's a businessman.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 18:34   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well someone needs to start wiping ISIS off the face of the planet.So if he will, i hope he gets the chance.
Old 18-09-2015, 18:56   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Well someone needs to start wiping ISIS off the face of the planet.So if he will, i hope he gets the chance.
the new labour leader has stated clearly he will block attacks on isis

i know isis wear hoods but i think even cameron realizes isis are way past needing a hug

corybyn dosnt want to hurt isis and wants to remove our nations protection from people like them

hes either not right in the head or a coward

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 18-09-2015, 19:33   #6
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

From what I've seen of him he doesn't seem to let pc or kowtowing colour his opinions & in the main seems to be saying what many people are thinking but are to wary to say.

Bit like the Nige really, but then again you're no fan of his either are you Hyndy, if more of our own politicoes had the backbone or bollox, well maybe our country wouldn't be in the state it's in!

Still, each to their own I suppose & should he succeed in the end, well "spam" politics will certainly become something I might well take more interest in.
cashman likes this.
Old 18-09-2015, 19:54   #7

That's the Mercan Way. all presentation and image and content is not important.
flashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 20:50   #8
Super Moderator

An anti-Latino, racist scumbag of the lowest kind. Hope he's consigned to the dustbin of history.
Old 18-09-2015, 21:12   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
From what I've seen of him he doesn't seem to let pc or kowtowing colour his opinions & in the main seems to be saying what many people are thinking but are to wary to say.

Bit like the Nige really, but then again you're no fan of his either are you Hyndy, if more of our own politicoes had the backbone or bollox, well maybe our country wouldn't be in the state it's in!

Still, each to their own I suppose & should he succeed in the end, well "spam" politics will certainly become something I might well take more interest in.
thing is dave they all shout big when not in power and dont have to back anything up

look how loud labour used to shout on this site week in and week out with tales of what a tory had said or done or what they would do if in power and within a matter of weeks of gaining control of the council they were not seen again or extremely quiet , in-fact only a few questions over a few missing benches sent them running away..

as we all know first hand what a politician leads you to believe to get what they want is usually different to what they do once they have what they want

the only difference i can see between labour and tory is that a tory wont expect you to smile while they kick you in the nuts so apart from that i think they will all say what they think the majority want to hear regardless if they believe any of teh words they spout themselves

Old 18-09-2015, 21:14   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
An anti-Latino, racist scumbag of the lowest kind. Hope he's consigned to the dustbin of history.
nope win or loose he will die a very wealthy and happy man whos hairstyle will probably out live his legacy as a person

but there is always hope

Old 19-09-2015, 09:39   #11
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Granted Wynn, but obviously that can be said about a lot of the Americans as his opinions seem to be falling upon fertile grounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
thing is dave they all shout big when not in power and dont have to back anything up
Also true Accyman, but if there was just one with honesty, integrity & the faith in their convictions ...... oh what a different & better place the country would be.

(Incidentally I also believe in faeries at the bottom of the garden & airborne porcines )
Old 19-09-2015, 11:23   #12
Super Moderator

Oh, I know only too well lots of Yanks are anti-Latin, Dave. Seen it in action for myself. The fact that he's courting popularity by appealing to this lowest common denominator makes him a scumbag in my eyes. Simple as.
Old 19-09-2015, 18:05   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post

But he appeals to a minority constituency ... not too many leaders in the GOP can stomach him. Real Republicans, like Jeb Bush, are conservatives; Trump is a loudmouthed asshole. Most of those who would vote for him are just like he is ... though without the money; they tend to live in trailer parks, eat mayo sandwiches, knock up their sisters, think ATF is a convenience store, and see a nigger when they look at the President of the United States of America.

However, the only thing he majorly threatens is the Republican Party.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 18:06   #14
God Member

using the politics of fear and probably has the backing fox [Murdoch] ohh wait a minute that sounds familiar the tories in the last election.
Old 20-09-2015, 20:35   #15
God Member

what we need is donald trump to win in america and boris jonson to take over here

if only to see what happens when them two hairstyles meet in the same room at the same time with authority to do something

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..