Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-12-2008, 10:15   #1
God Member

dreaming by instalments

I have just wakened from a weird dream.
I dreamt my car was stolen when parked in Accrington, and when (still dreaming) I was telephoning the police to report it, I related details of the previous time it was stolen in Burnley which was an earlier dream - (my car has never been stolen) = weird.

I sometimes take up a new dream where another one left off.
I am a serial dreamer - does anyone else do this?

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-12-2008, 11:20   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: dreaming by instalments

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I have just wakened from a weird dream.
I dreamt my car was stolen when parked in Accrington, and when (still dreaming) I was telephoning the police to report it, I related details of the previous time it was stolen in Burnley which was an earlier dream - (my car has never been stolen) = weird.

I sometimes take up a new dream where another one left off.
I am a serial dreamer - does anyone else do this?
I dream a lot too Margaret, but I find my dreams involve my parents, who are both dead and my first wife, who sadly died 20 years ago, and thy are so vivid too, I wake up feeling rather creepy
Old 19-12-2008, 11:38   #3
Senior Member+

i'm having some great dreams

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 11:42   #4
white rabbits

mostly i cant remember my dreams, but then someone will say something and i remember something,,,i think thats when they say "oh you just broke my dream"
Old 19-12-2008, 16:10   #5
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
i'm having some great dreams
Well are you not going to share them with us ema
Old 19-12-2008, 16:10   #6
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Watch this space....

Will Less survive? Will Less wake up in the shower and think, gosh this was only a dream!

Or

Will Less as usual only complete his dream if he actually manages to get back to sleep?

I thought dreams are only supposed to be a tired mind sorting out recent events?

Keep this type of thought up and we'll not only have to stop for a commercial break but also a word from our sponsor, who will probably be someone that has a bottom range car for sale and the only thing going for it will be a socket for an mp3 player, ye gods! The mp3 player is worth more than the car!!!!

Oooop's sorry, that wasn't a dream, that was a nightmare!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 16:53   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well are you not going to share them with us ema
only if you want the mods to move the thread to over 18's pregnancy dreams are great!!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 10:36   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
only if you want the mods to move the thread to over 18's pregnancy dreams are great!!
I'll take your word for the ema, never been in that position miself
Old 20-12-2008, 10:56   #9
Senior Member+

I only remember my dreams when Jack is sleeping at home, when his with his dad i either don't dream or don't remember dreaming probably due to the fact i have a deeper sleep......heavenly!
I ahve never dreamt like you have described Margaret,now have i ever heard of anyone else doing so.v strange!

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253
mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 14:09   #10

I love dreams, remember them for 5 minutes after I wake up and then completly forget.

My dreams all seem to be dramas or great stories, and often continue from where I left them if I wake up for a min or two.

I don't like leaving my dreams unfinished, which can be a hassle when I have to go to work
Mr Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 17:44   #11
Resting in Peace

Must admit have had similar dreams Margaret, although could be more described as 'series dreams' rather than serial.

Same scenario re. background, virtual reality type family or work venues, but a slightly different story, and would utter in the second dream things like "you said that the other day"
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 11:59   #12
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

Sometimes if I waken from a dream then get back over to sleep I can continue the dream at the point when I woke. but I need to get to sleep again within say 30 minutes.
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..