Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2016, 11:02   #1

Family History

Hi, I am trying to find any relatives of James Charnock, Jim married my aunt Betty Eileen Creber. Jim was born 19 April 1920 in Accrington Lancashire. His parents were James Charnock born 10 may 1890 in Blackburn and his mother was Elizabeth Ellen Williams born 11 jan. 1891 in Lancashire. My uncle Jim and Auntie Betty never had any children of their own. He had a brother Thomas Charnock born 9 April 1914 In Haslingden but the last he was heard of was in 1931 . He was brought up in Rhode Island USA by his father but returned home about 1931 and then fell out with hi brother and mother. I have done quite a bit of family history on the family and would love to pass it onto a relative as I would hate it to be put in the bin after my days. thanks for any help.
Eilean Silk is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-10-2016, 19:13   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Family History

I have a customer in Blackburn called Terry Charnock. Shall I speak with him, Eilean?
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..