Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2009, 23:06   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: for all pet owners - bit of market research - be grateful of some answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post

1. List your pets -Dog

2. What hours do you work? - 4 hrs ocassionally.

3. How many holidays do you take per year? 2/3

4. When do you normally go away?- always winter

5. Do you use kennel/catteries/full livery or do you have family help out?- family

5b. Would you rather pay for a knowledgable carer in your absence, or have family do so for free? - family carer aint dumb.

6. What do you normally pay?- zilch.

7. Is this per day or per night?

8. Would you prefer to pay per night (can work out cheaper, but argument is work is done in daytime)?

9. How much would you pay for someone to walk your dog? (be truthful - I need to know what is a reasonable charge!!)

10. Would you be happy to let a stranger have keys to your home? (if references available, CRB checked and registered to appropriate organisation)no.

Thank alot for sparing a few mins..
all this is just to give us some facts and figures to work off when we go to the business adviser next month!!
Old 02-02-2009, 07:15   #17
God Member

this is how it works in my local area ...DogWalkingServiceOfSanFrancisco.com Dog Walking Service for San Francisco
good luck with the business
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 20:11   #18
Junior Member+

1. List your pets - 2 cats and 1 extremely fat albino looking boxer dog

2. What hours do you work? 40

3. How many holidays do you take per year? not enough!

4. When do you normally go away? School holidays

5. Do you use kennel/catteries/full livery or do you have family help out? -Kennels for the dog and neighbour for the cats

5b. Would you rather pay for a knowledgable carer in your absence, or have family do so for free? I choose to put the dog in kennels as he can be a handful, and i know there he will get the excercise and be safe

6. What do you normally pay? £5 day or Booze!

7. Is this per day or per night?

8. Would you prefer to pay per night (can work out cheaper, but argument is work is done in daytime)?

9. How much would you pay for someone to walk your dog? (be truthful - I need to know what is a reasonable charge!!) probably about £5

10. Would you be happy to let a stranger have keys to your home? (if references available, CRB checked and registered to appropriate organisation) No
campbellclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 18:28   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
how is eric these days...we were talking about him the other day..he must be slightly bigger and lazier now...found anything that he doesnt eat ?
I'm fine, thanks for asking ... and if you were talking about me, I hope it was good things you were saying .... I'm no bigger, but I do get lazier in winter .... funny you should ask about my diet; I won't eat figs, and I'm watching my cholesterol intake. Have a nice day, eh; and keep your stick on the ice.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 18:35   #20
Senior Member+

Brilliant Eric! Laugh out loud brilliant!
Old 06-02-2009, 19:23   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Anyone who wants to meet the legend that is Eric , just let me know , he is very amenable and happy to meet anyone!
And that's me to a tee
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:50   #22

1. List your pets 3 Cat

2. What hours do you work? mon - fri full time days

3. How many holidays do you take per year? 2/3

4. When do you normally go away? March Sept Nov

5. Do you use kennel/catteries/full livery or do you have family help out? Neighbour

5b. Would you rather pay for a knowledgable carer in your absence, or have family do so for free? Would pay if neccesary, wouldn't like to put them in a cattery

6. What do you normally pay? N/A

7. Is this per day or per night? N/A

8. Would you prefer to pay per night (can work out cheaper, but argument is work is done in daytime)? N/A

9. How much would you pay for someone to walk your dog? (be truthful - I need to know what is a reasonable charge!!)

10. Would you be happy to let a stranger have keys to your home? (if references available, CRB checked and registered to appropriate organisation) Yes

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..