Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2009, 13:54   #1
God Member

Free Money..........................

Just wondering if any Accywebbers use any of the internet Cashback sites when purchasing online and if so which ones.....? I`m a big fan of Quidco but also use The Sun Cashback and i`ve just started on the Free Fivers one, since Christmas i`ve had knocking on £100 just for doing nowt.....so free money......
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-03-2009, 18:02   #2
God Member

Re: Free Money..........................

please feel free to explain pip
Old 22-03-2009, 07:36   #3
God Member

Well for example.....if i buy anything off Ebay i go through the Ebay link on Quidco`s website and i get a percentage of money back on the price i pay, its not a lot but it adds up. Another one i did on the Suns cashback site, i signed up for a Visa card and i got £50 for doing so, when i receiced the money i cancelled the unused card.....easy......have a look..................

Quidco - The web's cashback cooperative
Old 22-03-2009, 09:36   #4

Use quidco for everything bought online
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 10:17   #5
God Member

I use one cashback site or another for ANYTHING bought online.......
Old 22-03-2009, 10:24   #6
God Member

ahhhhh i seem to recall something about this in a 'martins money saving tips' email
Old 22-03-2009, 10:55   #7
God Member

The News Of The World cashback credits you with £2 just for signing up, The Sun Cashback £2.50 and Free Fivers give you a......shock horror...Fiver.....
Old 22-03-2009, 11:01   #8
God Member

I made a relly big mistake last month too, i got 2 Orange phones on contract , bought online without checking Quidco first , i nearly had a heart attack when i found out that if i went through Quidco i would have got £100 for each phone contract.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek : Gutted.

Before i get anything online i check them all out, insurance, phones, broadband.... the lot
Old 22-03-2009, 14:48   #9

quidco and cashbackings for me
chrismuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 15:10   #10
God Member

I get 1% cashback on credit card spends - no point in telling you which card, because that offer is no longer offered to new applicants.
I have 'R points' and 'I points'(if I order groceries via MySupermarket.com)
It takes a long time to gather those points so I have not bothered with them much lately.
I rely on free delivery from Adsa using an Asda credit card, and my 1% cashback card for everything else.
When I need to replace a household item I use this site
Offer of the Day [Offeroftheday] - All the sale & clearance items from major UK retailers
which might well provide me with item cheaper than using Quidco

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2009, 20:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
Just wondering if any Accywebbers use any of the internet Cashback sites when purchasing online and if so which ones.....? I`m a big fan of Quidco but also use The Sun Cashback and i`ve just started on the Free Fivers one, since Christmas i`ve had knocking on £100 just for doing nowt.....so free money......
Yeah I use nhs cashback
Last month they paid £25 into my account which has taken a year to get ... so that was a nice little credit to get
planetsusie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..