Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-04-2007, 07:50   #16

Re: Furniture Waste

I thought the amnesty was a briliant idea and has really helped me to clear out the house. Having a mass spring clean at the moment, so was perfect timing for me. Cheers HBC
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-05-2007, 08:05   #17
Resident Waffler

Ah but where would you remove them to? That's the problem

Someone was asking for donations of unwanted furniture over on the Rewind Lancs forum. I'll try to find out who it was and let you know - that is if you still need to ditch stuff.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:07   #18
God Member

he would obviously remove them to a shop to sell them, hence the reason why he does it for free
Old 09-05-2007, 08:07   #19

Moonbyter - why remove them without charge? How is that business for you, just curious?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:08   #20
God Member

look at what i said kisser
Old 09-05-2007, 08:09   #21

We must have posted at the same time Flashytart. Ah I see - if I wanted a house clearance tho most of the stuff would have to be taken to the tip though! He wouldnt make any money out of my old stuff!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:10   #22
God Member

lol good
Old 09-05-2007, 08:18   #23
Resident Waffler

The person I was referring to has been requesting unwanted furniture for charity.

Old 09-05-2007, 08:20   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Ah but where would you remove them to? That's the problem

Someone was asking for donations of unwanted furniture over on the Rewind Lancs forum. I'll try to find out who it was and let you know - that is if you still need to ditch stuff.

well thats fine, but when they want it for free and to make a profit for themselves that really pee's me off
Old 09-05-2007, 08:22   #25
Resident Waffler

And yet for the person who wants to get rid of it even that is better than paying someone else to take it away

Old 09-05-2007, 08:22   #26

Why not post the details Willow? Thanks for your PM and I will keep them in mind if I can get rid of more junk. My dad is old and set in his ways and wondering why the house is looking so clean and tidy lol.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:23   #27
God Member

yeah i know what your saying willow,but i think thats very underneath

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..