Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2012, 14:59   #31
God Member

Re: Getting rid of stuff/downsizing

if anyone is even thinking about throwing any books out PLEASE DON'T i will take them off your hands and take them into work

https://www.facebook.com/ReboundBookShop?ref=ts

that link probably won't work, if it doesn't, look on facebook for 'Rebound book and coffee shop'
Old 16-09-2012, 15:00   #32

Lol I have a couple of guitars. I don't know if I can part with them!One I used to busk with as a 15 year old hobo...The other is a BC Rich that I LOVE. Ugh thanks for reminding me of something else I need to account for lol
Old 16-09-2012, 17:01   #33
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmouse0707 View Post
The other is a BC Rich that I
Seen it in the pics I clicked the link and had a looksy(nosy I am). I only own two guitars now. A bit of battered Crafter acoustic and an Epiphone Dot(studio edition) of which has people wrongfully accusing me of being an oasis fan
Old 16-09-2012, 17:51   #34

I don't even know which pic you mean lol. Well I've got rid of some stuff to the local flea market geek and I've stuck some stuff on eBay, been to Lidl to get some boxes....It's a start!
Old 16-09-2012, 17:53   #35
Senior Member+

Clicked it in another thread. Link leads to facebook. Noticed the guitar in the background and acoustic guitar in background on another
Old 16-09-2012, 17:57   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
if anyone is even thinking about throwing any books out PLEASE DON'T i will take them off your hands and take them into work

https://www.facebook.com/ReboundBookShop?ref=ts

I have some books but I don't have time to get them to you anything that fails on eBay will be going to a charity shop :/
that link probably won't work, if it doesn't, look on facebook for 'Rebound book and coffee shop'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Clicked it in another thread. Link leads to facebook. Noticed the guitar in the background and acoustic guitar in background on another
I am crap at fb-I thought I'd only linked to that one album lol
Old 16-09-2012, 18:08   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
I am crap at fb-I thought I'd only linked to that one album lol
Well you did link to that album

well you can hardly spot it. But its there hehehe. pic 11 and pic 30. Extreme close up of a chicken and I spot a guitar hiding in the background

But. Looking back to find which pic it was, I seen that You can click albums and it lets you see hedgehogs etc and cover photos. Just so thee knows
Old 16-09-2012, 18:24   #38

Thank you.
I treat facebook like a virtual pub anyway, I'm not that precious about it but I do get narked when I do something wrong like that!Lol
Old 19-09-2012, 09:50   #39

I've got quite a lot of stuff bagged up to be collected on Saturday, which is to be used for charity stalls for hedgehogs and other animals. I've eBayed a lot of things as well.
This whole house move has been a nightmare. Two months ago my lodger flooded my house and the lighting still does not work as a result. I've had four electricians look at it, one of whom took my money and ran, so to speak, one who did more damage than amending of!
I got the telephone bill recently and the same guy who flooded the place has used £100 ringing abroad and premium rate numbers.
I just want out of here now
My friend is working on the electrics for me. I've vowed to never trust another electrician!
Old 19-09-2012, 09:57   #40
Senior Member+

so when you moving?, and where you going?

and why dial premium rate when you house share with a poll dancer, just pay a bit more board, and talk through the wall, lol
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2012, 10:01   #41

Contracts are exchanged-I have to be out by the 25th. Where am I going, good question, I don't know yet.

I've copied a blog from facebook, into my blog section on here. If you're REALLY bored, have a decko. Lol
What's a poll dancer, somebody who dances on the tables on voting day
(Good point) .
Old 19-09-2012, 10:05   #42
Senior Member+

Quote:

What's a poll dancer, somebody who dances on the tables on voting day
(Good point) .
doh!
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..