Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2008, 18:25   #1

Goa Visa

Wondering if any members have been to Goa. Going in Febuary and am slightly worried about when to send for my visa. On the web site it says 15days before, thought it was not long enough so rang the Indian Embassy and they also said 15 days before travelling. To me that doesn't give it long enough knowing the state of our postal system. Anyone on here ever got a visa for Goa and if so can you remember how long you sent for it before travelling. Thanks.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-10-2008, 12:59   #2

Re: Goa Visa

i know my mum an dad go to Goa every year they always seem to send theres off with plenty of time, just in case. It is for 6 mths anyway so there shouldnt be a problem as long as your visa doesnt run out befor eyou get home !!!

Have you seen me dancing, i mean really dancing!!!

Claire Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 13:04   #3
God Member

Beware - passport office staff are due to strike and go slow early November

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 13:34   #4

I ve just asked my mum and apparently you have to fill in an online form and send your passport and stuff seperate but BEWARE if you fill in anything wrong they send it all back. They end theirs about a month before hand. Hope this helpsxx

Old 24-10-2008, 16:10   #5

Thanks for the replies. Didn't realise it was an online form Claire. How dumb am i, i downloaded them and printed them off. Shall have a look on line. Didn't know the passport office was going on strike Margeret, but don't think it should effect us as we have to apply to the Indian Consolat (sp).

Old 24-10-2008, 20:06   #6

I think you may be able to send the form off but you will have to double check

Old 01-11-2008, 16:51   #7

Remember to visit or apply at the Indian embassy not the Passport office. If you visit get there early and you can get your visa on the same day!
Old 01-11-2008, 17:09   #8

Don't think i'll be going in person godfrey, as it means using a days holiday. But thanks for you reply.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..